• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Quietest Suppressor in History?

When is MA going to allow cans?
Probably never. Until 1989 even 07/SOTs couldn't have them. What happened is that S&W bitched that they were denied being able to quote making/supplying cans for the military and asked for a waiver. They were 07/SOT so the laws were changed to allow all 07/SOTs in Mass to make/have them. We have S&W to thank. (Not that they did it with us in mind). LOL. I instantly ordered a suppressor which I think was the first one to come into Mass. I also had Ham Perkins, the then Mass "Firearms Expert" send me a letter confirming this and sent it to " Machine Gun News" who put it in their next edition to get the word out to Mass 07s. Mass dealers started to show cans at gun shows, got shit from the PDs till they shut them up by showing them Ham's letter and the new law as written. Jack.

Last edited:
I fired the first shot from a 22LR build, I heard the hammer fall, then the Sound of the Bullet whizzing thru the Air.
After about 10 shots, the sound increased to that of a Beer Can opening.

Malodave

Probably never. Until 1989 even 07/SOTs couldn't have them. What happened is that S&W bitched that they were denied being able to quote making/supplying cans for the military and asked for a waiver. They were 07/SOT so the laws were changed to allow all 07/SOTs in Mass to make/have them. We have S&W to thank. (Not that they did it with us in mind). LOL. I instantly ordered a suppressor which I think was the first one to come into Mass. I also had Ham Perkins, the then Mass "Firearms Expert" send me a letter confirming this and sent it to " Machine Gun News" who put it in their next edition to get the word out to Mass 07s. Mass dealers started to show cans at gun shows, got shit from the PDs till they shut them up by showing them Ham's letter and the new law as written. Jack.
Never on their own accord but with a legal backing I could see it happening. There are really only a few holdouts and much of them are here (NY, NJ, MA, RI, DE)

Back
Top Bottom