• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

the Rocks hand cannon

Ask them to call their S&W distributors. If the distributors have them in stock, you can get them in a day or two.

Funny you mentioned that.
Sp. Den checked with his and it's supposedly back ordered or something.
And unfortunately I don't think I can make it to FS anytime soon.

I help you check the price and stock @ both FS & collector. They both have 686 & 629 competitor in stock. Pricing is better than GB. You can always call FS & collector to hold the gun if you decide to purchase. Both store will gladly hold the revolver for you with deposit.

I help you check the price and stock @ both FS & collector. They both have 686 & 629 competitor in stock. Pricing is better than GB. You can always call FS & collector to hold the gun if you decide to purchase. Both store will gladly hold the revolver for you with deposit.

Thanks. I tried calling FS but they were closed.

PM'd you the price. Both FS & Collector open till 8pm tomorrow. The price is fair. Get it while you can.

Finally got it. Thanks again for everyone's help.
d0c3e8bc82b9782e2d95f6ca30f1fdcf.jpg
b46fe3e7b4b2716c2454b34521d012bb.jpg
e2f563a4f008f0a8417137ac85dd7bc6.jpg
6fae6fbb1b55fabe84856812e7633b1d.jpg

Thinking is swapping in a HIVIZ front sight.
It's a dovetail but the HIVIZ front sights for the 686 says not for Performance Center versions!
Anyone have an answer to that?

Back
Top Bottom