• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

The Second Amendment Task Force: Donald Trump Jr. launches gun rights group, vows to fight Democratic gun control proposals

The only people crazier than never-Trumpers are always-Trumpers. I don't get the fascination with the guy. And I supported a LOT of what he did.
Because he WON! He has balls, money and doesn't cower before the lamestream media and the anti-American left. The Left HATES and FEARS him which is a beautiful thing. I still remember waking up the morning after the election, turning on FOX at 5:15am fully expecting to see Hillary as our next President, and being stunned to learn he won. I was laughing all the way to work while listening to Breitbart.

Last edited:
Where was all this 'pro 2A' fervor when daddy was in office? We could have gotten the hearing protection act as well as national CCW reciprocity. Let's not forget he personally ended the bump stock thing.
You do remember he was fighting for his life during his 4 years in office amid lies and scandals supported by the swamp, FBI, DOJ, etc.?

I don't plan on donating any money to Junior but I do hope that he succeeds in his fight. In my humble opinion you cannot have too many organizations fighting for our freedoms when there are so many organizations trying to take them away.

The only people crazier than never-Trumpers are always-Trumpers. I don't get the fascination with the guy. And I supported a LOT of what he did.

When we break apart Trumps life he's essentially impossible to relate to. While his quality of life is a million times better than mine, his extremely wealthy upbringing certainly robbed him of a lot of what I'd consider critical life experiences. As a result he gets stuck in traps a lot. Twitter probably being his biggest glaring non stop flaw that served to majorly undermine centrist support. Trump hasn't been told sternly "no" or "shut the f*** up" enough in his life by powers over him to know that even if he's the top dog he still needs to know how to act.

If the guy could of cut 90% of his tweets out (which still would of left a considerable amount of tweets to stir the pot and shit talk) I have no doubt he would of won. But he continuously tweeted things that his base loved, that his enemies hated and that served as it turned out a major source of alienation from centrists.

It's not a hard thing to parse through and figure out. When someone on your team shit talks the other team its 99% of the time going to be a big hit. And when the other team does it, f*** them they are losers. This is simple rivalry stuff. The part Trump forgot was the people who are disinterested in the rivalries. It's like being at a bar and having to listen to 2 complete morons argue about nonsense. All you can do is either get away from them or wish they'd shut the f*** up.

Where was all this 'pro 2A' fervor when daddy was in office? We could have gotten the hearing protection act as well as national CCW reciprocity. Let's not forget he personally ended the bump stock thing.
We need to stop with this "national CCW reciprocity". Its a f***ing right !! like the 1A etc.... Do you need permission to have 1A outside of your state.

We need to stop with this "national CCW reciprocity". Its a f***ing right !! like the 1A etc.... Do you need permission to have 1A outside of your state.
Yeah one day we can all print out a copy of the bill of rights and keep in our pockets so when we open carry our pistols and walk through NYC and the cops stop us, it'll get us off the hook.

Is there a new case?
The one out of NY.

No. 20-843

People have short memories.
Remember the big 2A coalition that was supposedly put together including JR. when trump was elected ?
The one that never met once and vanished into the mist ?
I do and I'm not getting sucked in again.
I'd sure as hell rather see Trump in there right now than the senile pedo , but I'm not buying that crap again.

The one out of NY.

No. 20-843

Oh christ that f***ing case is still going? I was hoping for something new

Because he WON! He has balls, money and doesn't cower before the lamestream media and the anti-American left. The Left HATES and FEARS him which is a beautiful thing. I still remember waking up the morning after the election, turning on FOX at 5:15am fully expecting to see Hillary as our next President, and being stunned to learn he won. I was laughing all the way to work while listening to Breitbart.

Dad? Is that you?

Are GOA or FPC grifty?

Or do they exist solely because the NRA/ILA is dysfunctional?

Regardless of the ulterior motives for creating this "task force",
the audience for this message is the NRA board.

Note well:
To paraphrase Lincoln regarding Grant,
we need GOA and FPC (and Comm2A) - they fight!

3s6sxi.jpg

Now here's someone who gets it.

Imagine being a conservative oligarch and having a line out the door
and down the block of mendicants who all want you to bankroll the same grift,
but with them in charge. Must be funny to be a fly on the wall
when the moonbats try and pull that on the Clintons, only to be told,
"Do we look like George Soros? You pay us".

Someone here was considering that?

FPC and 2A foundation are behind most of the lawsuits against gun control laws around the country, they’re both excellent groups. They don’t filed stupid suits either, they plan the suits and have a thoughtful process behind the suits.

"He was and is. And his base doesn't quite know how to internalize that. One of the many reasons why I don't understand the cult of Orange Man.

He has a lot of real shitty takes on things. And the company he keeps, such as GEN Milley and Dr. Fauci, Christ save us."

Because he WON, exposed the media and swamp for what it is and gave the finger to the DC Fascists! He should have fired Milley but he inherited St. Fauci. While DC Republicans cowered before the liberal Media he counterattacked and called them out for what they are, a mouthpiece for the Democrat Party and their main enforcer. I like Don Jr., he's media savvy and serious and should drive the anti's crazy. The NRA is dead and no one knows SAF or GOA so a Trump Pro2A Foundation could be a bonus for us.

Trump picked Miley for Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff and although fauci was in that NIH position, trump,is the one who put him on the task force and elevated him to such a prominent position.

Who cares about public stuff, a well known group isn’t better than a lesser known group. What matters is smart people who know how to lobby in congress and state houses and who have a smart legal team to file the right lawsuits in the right districts at the right time.

SAF, FPC, GOA and dozens of smaller groups are doing a good job. We don’t need a vanity group whose primary purpose is probably to elevate jr.

People have short memories.
Remember the big 2A coalition that was supposedly put together including JR. when trump was elected ?
The one that never met once and vanished into the mist ?
I do and I'm not getting sucked in again.
I'd sure as hell rather see Trump in there right now than the senile pedo , but I'm not buying that crap again.

I forgot about that, good memory. I think they met once or twice but that was about the extent of it. They accomplished nothing and did not really try to do anything

Oh christ that f***ing case is still going? I was hoping for something new

SCOTUS term end at the end of June. The day it was argued, it was clear the opinion wouldn’t be released until the last week of the term. For whatever reason SCOTUS always holds the “controversial “ cases until the end of the term, even if they’re argued in the fall. The NYSRPA a case, the abortion case, etc will all be end of the term releases.

A significant point in Don Jr.'s favor is that he genuinely doesn't need grift to have enough money. As for doing his own organization, it's the best way to ensure message control and creates a personal bond to the issue in the minds of his audience.
He will siphon off funds from SAF/GOA/FPC which if he had merely teamed up with them would have been a net donation because of the losses to administrative overhead. Don, Jr. being an unpaid spokesman for those groups could have been a boon for them. Now they have to worry donors with limited budgets might give to him rather than them, and Don will have start-up costs the existing organization don't have.

I don't think he is doing this to grift, since he does genuinely care about the issue, but I think he's making a mistake by creating competition where partnerships or championing of existing organizations could be more effective.

I don't quite get the animus for the Trumps.

You'd rather have had 4 years of HRC?
There was a stronger candidate than Trump?
He was a terrible president?

You all got what you wanted now. Someone not Trump.
How's that working out for you all?????
unnamed.jpg

Better than the puppet in office.

[thumbsup]
No; I meant we'll know the nature of the
"vanity group whose primary purpose is probably to elevate jr." by their works.

@Dadstoys bought up th forgotten 2A group in 2017 which did nothing. They hyped it on announcement and fizzled quickly. I’m with @Waher. Even if they are committed, there will be marketing cost, basic administrative costs, etc. which will use up money unnecessarily. It’s not an area where there is a need for a group, there are good groups, work with them and make them even more powerful with additional fundraising. I could understand this years ago when the NRA was weak and FPC wasn’t what it is now.

Post in thread 'The Second Amendment Task Force: Donald Trump Jr. launches gun rights group, vows to fight Democratic gun control proposals'
The Second Amendment Task Force: Donald Trump Jr. launches gun rights group, vows to fight Democratic gun control proposals

@Dadstoys bought up th forgotten 2A group in 2017 which did nothing. They hyped it on announcement and fizzled quickly. I’m with @Waher. Even if they are committed, there will be marketing cost, basic administrative costs, etc. which will use up money unnecessarily. It’s not an area where there is a need for a group, there are good groups, work with them and make them even more powerful with additional fundraising. I could understand this years ago when the NRA was weak and FPC wasn’t what it is now.

Post in thread 'The Second Amendment Task Force: Donald Trump Jr. launches gun rights group, vows to fight Democratic gun control proposals'
trump family just plays you all for fools, as usual, but, who is better now than trumps family to align with? alternatives? de-santos? cruz? there is no singular charismatic leader there to unite anyone. anyway...

Back
Top Bottom