The Smokeless Powders of Laflin & Rand and their Fate 100 Years after Assimilation by DuPont

DW357

NES Member
Someone posted this on another forum and thought I'd share it here. Not sure if this is a dupe (from 2007) but it has some really interesting information and photos about smokeless powder over the last ~100 years. I didn't realize how old some of our smokeless powders really are - Unique and Bullseye for instance.

70 page PDF:
http://www.castpics.net/subsite2/GeneralReference/L&R-Smokeless.pdf

Someone posted this on another forum and thought I'd share it here. Not sure if this is a dupe (from 2007) but it has some really interesting information and photos about smokeless powder over the last ~100 years. I didn't realize how old some of our smokeless powders really are - Unique and Bullseye for instance.

70 page PDF:
http://www.castpics.net/subsite2/GeneralReference/L&R-Smokeless.pdf

Outstanding post, even if it is a dupe! Some information is just dupe-worthy!

This is COPYWRITER MATERIAL STOLEN FROM STEVESPAGES.COM where the AUTHOR of the book has given permission to the STEVESPAGES site to host it.

HOSTING THIS MATERIAL ANYWHERE ELSE constitutes piracy. Please remove this book from your site immediately to avoid prosecution!

This is COPYWRITER MATERIAL STOLEN FROM STEVESPAGES.COM where the AUTHOR of the book has given permission to the STEVESPAGES site to host it.

HOSTING THIS MATERIAL ANYWHERE ELSE constitutes piracy. Please remove this book from your site immediately to avoid prosecution!
Huh?

I downloaded it just to bring back the nostalgia of my Napster days. I probably won’t even read it.

If you would provide some proof of that, then I will remove the link.

Also, I suggest that your beef should be with the site hosting the material, not with a site that simply links to it.

Back
Top Bottom