The Sting Operation Will Put The Whole Democrats’ Ballot Fraud To An End

The Sting Operation Will Put The Whole Democrats’ Ballot Fraud To An End - GNEWS

Just as both parties in the US are entering the judicial process over massive voter fraud, and just as people worry about whether the CCP’s 3F plan of bringing the US into chaos has succeeded, social media is exploding with a huge bombshell.

On November 5th, Mr. Owen Shroyer posted an exclusive video on his “War Room With Owen Shroyer” entitled: “Intelligence Insider: President Trump Setup Democrats In “Sting Operation” To Catch Them Stealing Election!”

Dr. Steve Pieczenik came on the interview and claimed that the official ballots across America were watermarked, and the Democrats would get caught if they attempt to cheat! A similar story had already caught on Twitter and in the Whistleblower circles earlier that same day but was not officially reported. Perhaps the news was too good to be credible.

Dr. Steve Pieczenik is by no means a nobody. He served as Deputy Assistant Secretary of State in the Ford, Carter, Reagan, and Bush administrations.

In this video, Dr. Piechenick said he had just been allowed to speak out about it. It turns out that in 2016 President Trump and a group of honorable figures in the US military, intelligence community, and government understood exactly how corrupt the Democrats’ machinery is and their intention to steal the country back in the next election. In preparation for this, they have secretly arranged this undercover “Sting Operation.”

The Trump administration had the Department of Homeland Security printed an isotope watermark on all legitimate ballots. This technique is called radioactive QFS water chain inscription code. The technology stores records of unique signatures that are added to the watermark so they can verify the hash information written on the blockchain (master record). This watermark cannot be swapped, making it possible to track down each individual. The U.S. Postal Service filed a patent for the QFS blockchain voting system in August 2020. (www.pat2pdf.org)

Someone has put online a memo with a message from DHS claiming there will be undercover surveillance of the election. According to guerillastocktrading’s website, while they’re not sure if the memo is real or not, they do know that the watermarked ballots, which cannot be easily copied, have been prepared well before the 2020 Election.

The August 2 issue of Law & Justice, published by the White House, entitled “President Donald J. Trump is Strengthening the Security of Our Elections,” reported that the President made it clear that his administration would not tolerate foreign interference in our elections by any nation state or other malicious actors. Furthermore, on May 3 and July 27, President Trump chaired National Security Council meetings to receive updates and discuss whole-of-government approach to election security that is being implemented under his direction.

According to The Hill, back on August 22 of 2018, the DHS Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen called on election officials in all 50 states to ensure that the ballots used during the 2020 presidential election are auditable. Nielsen wants “all state and local election officials to make certain that by the 2020 presidential election, every American vote on a verifiable and auditable ballot.” “Our systems must be resilient. We must be able to demonstrate that the votes count and that they are counted correctly,” she added. By “verifiable and auditable,” she could mean the ballots with a radioactive isotope watermark.

In the last few days, we have repeatedly heard the President refer to “illegal ballots” and “late ballots” as different forms of fraud. It’s reasonable to assume that when the President says “illegal ballots,” he’s referring to those fraudulent ballots. No wonder President Trump appeared confident and announced his victory as early as the first night of November 3. According to Sunzi’s the Art of War, as Mr. Piechenick further described, you pull back and allow the enemy to come out, manipulate the system, make all the mistakes they can make, and then you make the final kill.

It seems that this huge “Sting Operation” was not just a rumor. The whole legal proceedings with the Democrats were part of a giant fishing expedition in the swamp. It looks like the enemy can’t get away with it this time.

As the old Chinese proverb goes, “While mantis is hunting cicadas, a yellow sparrow is behind.”

The feds don't print ballots, the states do.

This is problem #1, each state is responsible for its own ballots and there are hundreds of printers across the US to print these.
Problem #2, you can tell by just stepping away from the story and looking at the page this is a Chinese news outlet, this is as #fakenews as it f***ing gets.

I posted about this in the election stealing thread yesterday.. nobody even commented about it. Genius if true

This is problem #1, each state is responsible for its own ballots and there are hundreds of printers across the US to print these.
Problem #2, you can tell by just stepping away from the story and looking at the page this is a Chinese news outlet, this is as #fakenews as it f***ing gets.
The chinese would love nothing more than seeing the US torn apart by internal strife and these next few weeks are really going to be a test. I was in a store with my wife when all these young women started screaming and dancing so i just put 2 and 3 together aand figured Kamala and a sock filled with wood shavings were crowned.

Even if true it's not going to make any difference at this point. President Trump and his allies are up against the corrupt Biden family, the corrupt Democrat party, the corrupt MSM, the swamp aka deep state, one hundred million useful idiots, the Chinese Communist Party and the leaders of several/many Western governments.

All that's really left is a possible call to arms by President Trump and the individual decisions each of us will make. Speaking for myself only, it would be very easy just to try and forget what I know, keep my head down and try to enjoy my remaining time on Earth in a free state. The contest of globalism versus nationalism was decided in 1965 and that genie won't go back in the bottle without a blood bath that would make WW2 look like a party.

Any civil war now would bring at a minimum Chinese troops to US soil and at the end of that conflict the USA would look like Germany in 1945.

You must be a hoot at parties....

It is what it is. Burn all the cheaters at dawn. Left, right, center.
Exactly , if any fraud is present i would want all involved charged with treason and fire up old iron sides and start some keel hauling!

This is as fake as the day is long. A simple google search finds this:

Multiple fed agencies that Trump still controlls have chimed in. I agree with others saying this is a Chinese psy ops campaign trying to get us to rip each other apart. They’re going to be releasing shit fast and furious while we’re still reeling and vulnerable.

If it looks to good to be true...
Yes, the old man allegedly won both the popular vote as well as 20 votes overkill in the electoral college. Does anyone else smell a rat? When you are chosen to win, you can't fail. After Hillary's defeat 4 years ago, Dems vowed it would never happen again. Regardless.

Yes, the old man allegedly won both the popular vote as well as 20 votes overkill in the electoral college. Does anyone else smell a rat? When you are chosen to win, you can't fail. After Hillary's defeat 4 years ago, Dems vowed it would never happen again. Regardless.

2016 disproved the bolded part. That was far more of a lead-pipe cinch, and it didn't come out the way "everybody" knew it would.

This time, the (D)s did an excellent job of using every tool to get every voter that they could, to vote. Note I said, "to vote," not, "To the polls." The pushing of mail-in, and early voting, made more "normal" by Corona Panic's new reality was a significant factor....not just for the mail-in votes, but for the constant reminders to votevotevote that even snowflakes and too-lazy-to-votes could not ignore.

If it had been one day, the Fearful would have stayed home, and we know who the Fearful are.

and if the FBI were not all never-trumpers....they would have set up actual stings and caught a shit ton of felons in the process. but they looked the other way

A lot of you are in fairy la la land. Listen you can hear the Fat Lady singing. Yes it was stolen but there is nothing we can do about it. Think about it for a minute ....how could Biden and BJ Harris win?? He promised to raise taxes ...nobody and I mean NOBODY wins POTUS when raising taxes as part of a platform. He will stop oil production in the USA so expect to pay $ 5-6 dollars a gallon for gas and home heating oil (probably more). End all coal mining which will hurt millions because you think you can escape high oil prices by using coal ( I do this when #2 gets to expensive) ...guess what there will be no coal. Appoint Beto as gun Czar yep get ready to turn them in boys and girls because when Beto and Maura (new AG) send in jackbooted thugs you will deliver or die...either one is good for Biden and BJ. Let China and Hunter Biden own our country and allow hair sniffing and pedophila ( both Hunter and Ol' Joe ) legal. We are in for a world of hurt with the progressives running the country they want power,to control you. if you never read the tenets of Agenda 21 or if it has been a while please read or refresh yourselves...be ready for Globalism at the extreme.
Now open your eyes, if you believe Polisi and company acted alone you are dead wrong, Republicans had to have a hand in this also along with the FBI and the rest of the alphabet soup to fix an election. When Biden came out and said "hell yeah I am going to raise your taxes " and f&%king wins you know the fix was in .

this stinks like controlled opposition

the real story is there's violent rioting communists in the streets, and corruption at all levels of government including the Education Industrial Complex and Postal Service.

I’d rather hang out with gun grabbers than the Qanon crowd that is spreading this crap. We got legit recounts and challenges that need to be seen through. They should stick to breaking up pizza pedo parties and sleeping with their sisters.

Those electorate votes don't always hold the win. The electoral college does not convene /vote until Dec 14. 2020. In 2016 Clinton won the popular vote, but President Trump officially won, confirmed by the electoral college vote the following month. This college is a specific number of people per state, chosen by that state's legislature. They usually vote their state's majority, but there have been "faithless votes". One can only hope.

Any civil war now would bring at a minimum Chinese troops to US soil and at the end of that conflict the USA would look like Germany in 1945.

I usually agree with you, but in this case, there is no way in hell that the US military will allow Chinese troops on American soil, even if Biden authorized it.

I’d rather hang out with gun grabbers than the Qanon crowd that is spreading this crap. We got legit recounts and challenges that need to be seen through. They should stick to breaking up pizza pedo parties and sleeping with their sisters.
Lol it's more than just qanon spraying this crap.

Back
Top Bottom