• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

"The View" host wants a gun after a scare

Get a bat says the Moonbats ... lol

Good for her, too bad she had to wake up to the need and not realize it before hand. To be the protector of your family is an important role.

7 minutes for the cops to get there, I think she realized how much could have happened in that time...

She lives in NYC, so "no gun for you!" Although, since she's famous, maybe she qualifies for the "ruling class/elite" exemption.
I was reading through the comments at the bottom(some good ones in there) and someone said she did live in Harlem but moved out of there somewhere else.

She lives in NYC, so "no gun for you!" Although, since she's famous, maybe she qualifies for the "ruling class/elite" exemption.

Pretty much, also depends on how much money you have to throw around, the "skids can be greased" in NYC with enough money.

-Mike

“Warning! Intruder, get out of the house!”

good god even the alarm is a moonbat...or was it yelling at the intruder to get out of the house?

Get a bat says the Moonbats ... lol
I think your misreading whoopi, seems to me like she's saying get a bat for right now cause you can't just run to a store and buy a gun without permits/training ect. Immediately after that she was suggesting a shotgun because the of the racking sound will scare everyone away without having to shoot it (uh huh)

Oh that and since she is black will help, maybe she can also get a handicapped sticker since she is also fat, since that seems to be the norm now for issuing those!

Charles.

Of course Barbara Walters tried talking her out of it [rolleyes] But country singer Gretchen Wilson was all for it Armed And Dangerous: ?The View? Co-Host Sherri Shepherd Wants A Gun After Home Invasion Scare | Radar Online

The line about conservatives being liberals who've been mugged springs to mind... [laugh]

in NYC, she'll have a permit in weeks cause of who she is.

Gretchen? I'd hit it

I have to agree with BOTH statements. Gretchen is HAWT.

I think your misreading whoopi, seems to me like she's saying get a bat for right now cause you can't just run to a store and buy a gun without permits/training ect. Immediately after that she was suggesting a shotgun because the of the racking sound will scare everyone away without having to shoot it (uh huh)

Ahh went over my head.

someone should be like "how's it feel to want? that's how thousands of people in the US have to live because of bullshit infringement on the second amendment."

OOOOoooOOOOoh, I was woooondering why the cops just play that sound over their loudspeakers in their cruisers instead of carrying pistols and AR-15s.

Good God.

so now half of the View cast wants, or owns a gun. LMAO.

Wilson - a licensed 'gun holder'
images

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom