• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

There's a new badass in town; "Mike from Massachusetts"

View attachment 491091

[laugh2] [dance][rofl]

And here's Mike:
Hi MikeWrites. This is a serious discussion and you seem like a serious gender fluid, non-binary, non-child bearing, non-masculine, guilt projecting and self-loathing white creature who means business. we should discuss this further, where would you like to meet? Asking for a friend.

Let's try this a different way.
Are these photos of the same person?
P-IwvSJH_400x400.jpg

-and-​

P. S. When I Google Image Searched the latter,
it yielded (yelt?):

No other sizes of this image found.​
Possible related search: hair loss​

[rofl]

Those are the same person

Wears Crocks, drives a Honda Ridgeline, carries a Taurus, spends more time on Facebook than on gun sites. The new face of NES.
There's more of us than you think. And what's wrong with my Ridgeline?

2019-Honda-Ridgeline-EXL-Cape-Tryon-PEI.jpg

Jeezus- next thing you know people are going to start making fun of cargo shorts.

No one ever asks these guys how they plan to kill the guy with the gun. In their mind, do they think they possess Darth Vader, Jedi mind powers and can use the force to choke the guy with the gun?
I hope the boogaloo starts while I am still young enough to participate. I would hate to miss it because I am in a wheel chair or something.

Re: Footwear.
Crocks, clogs, flip flops, those toe shoe things and most sandals, should not be worn by men. Not only are they gay, no one wants to see your nasty feet. There are very few exceptions to this rule. Locker rooms and showers at the gym where being barefoot is dangerous comes to mind.
Other than that, wear an old pair of sneakers or something similar to the beach/hiking etc. I have one pair of slightly less than gay sandals and even those, I don't wear in public.

1623502987223.png

Damn guys- so there's a NES dress code now? Do we send pics to @Broccoli Iglesias for NES GQ approval before we go out in public? LOL I will be kicked out for wanton violation. I simply do not give a F. Sure, I will dress appropriately for the situation but when on my own time I don't care what others think is ghey.

That said, I would not disagree that there is a total package look that in combination with the person will signal libtard asswhole. Think Rhodesian soldier in short shorts vs. Barney Frank in short shorts. Subject of the OP is a Barney Frank wannabe.

Damn guys- so there's a NES dress code now? Do we send pics to @Broccoli Iglesias for NES GQ approval before we go out in public? LOL I will be kicked out for wanton violation. I simply do not give a F. Sure, I will dress appropriately for the situation but when on my own time I don't care what others think is ghey.

That said, I would not disagree that there is a total package look that in combination with the person will signal libtard asswhole. Think Rhodesian soldier in short shorts vs. Barney Frank in short shorts. Subject of the OP is a Barney Frank wannabe.
Please, DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT send pics to me.

I have been to plenty of NES shoots and get together, I dont need the pics.

I guess it’s better than the people here and elsewhere that think that a baggy pair of tacticool pants and a 3x too big rectangle of a button down shirt is “dressing up.” Lol

“it’s got buttons. Ergo it’s a dress shirt.” Lol

or the ones that think that no man should ever wear sneakers outside of athletic activity. “You wear work boots like a man.”

lol

People like Mike fold like overdone noodles when confronted by those he has threatened. So many people today feel insulated by keyboard toughness because the old school justice ain't what it used to be. Back in the sixties my Dad was a rather blunt speaker. I got my azz kicked one time too many and my Dad never looked up from the kitchen table and said you better learn to fight better or keep your mouth shut. Would love to bring Mike back to the sixties for a bit to he if he chirps as much in public as he does now behind a keyboard.
Actually I think we're past that in society... dudes like this feel empowered because they can't fathom a planet where it would get physical... so they'll stamp their feet bitch and most guys who would f them up ignore it.... however some day they will f around and find out...

Actually I think we're past that in society... dudes like this feel empowered because they can't fathom a planet where it would get physical... so they'll stamp their feet bitch and most guys who would f them up ignore it.... however some day they will f around and find out...
Lol
I recently told a co-worker that he needs to be careful his lion's mouth doesn't get his mouse ass in a bind.
Some of these young ones didn't grown up in an era when people were more polite because running your suck hole would end up with a fist in it more times than not.

Back
Top Bottom