• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TheRoland/Timber Challenge Planning Thread

Had a great time today. A very classy way to settle an internet argument.

The competitors:

TimberVsRoland.jpg

The matter is settled, at least for now! [smile]

It was a pleasure to meet Timber and everyone else who stopped by! We got some great footage, and video (and results!) will be forthcoming in the next few days. Stay tuned?

For now, I'll just say that dueling trees are awesome fun, and I look forward to more opportunities to shoot them.

WTF!!! I took a shower today, offered FREE ammo and didn't get an invite? I call BS.

Spank bank. I knew it. I need to shower for a long time.

No kidding... We already have pics/vids online of an event that took place YESTERDAY!!!!

This is what happens when magazine people do things...... The need mull it over, edit it, then edit it again cause they realized they had the wrong footage the 1st time... Then we wait till they FIND the right footage...

Camera-Dude has been busy this week, and we haven't spoken in a few days. I'll check back with him tonight.

I presume he's adding the CGI necessary to make Timber's shooting look good.[wink]

Texas star is always a bitch. [laugh] Looks like you guys got that down to a science, though.

-Mike

Awesome - cool little video. Glad you guys were able to meet up and have a little fun showing each other up.

Very Nice!

That Texas star was beat to hell. Not much paint left on it at all.
I could see that one being a problem in low light but I understand restrictions.

A great way to friendly ending a dispute.

Awesome!

Back
Top Bottom