These are the roughly 200 business's whose leaders are backing gun control initiatives

200 communist that think they are in control, made their money off America and it's citizens and want to control what their customers believe and how they act. A good many more than likely connected in one way or another to some other communist country. Such is the way of the globalist!

I think I saw etsy on there.
I guy on Etsy made me some sweet ebony grips for my P238. for cheaper than a set of factory sig grips.
All i had to do was put Tru-oil on them. They are nice.

where is the alternate pro gun list?
I scrolled through that list and beside some obvious and the food chains i did not reconize many.

First, it is not these companies but leadership OF these companies. Let's be clear. The Chipotle Chippy that gives you double-meat without charging you every Tuesday is NOT anti-gun. Or anti-meat. Or anti-America. Or whatever these social justice clowns think.

I still say there will be snapback on this in the future. Companies will go TOO far and it will cost shareholder distributions. Then these social justice CEO's and such will get canned and companies can be in the business of being in business.

I mean, look at the Koch brothers. Do you see Armstrong flooring being pro-gun or pro-tax relief or pro-white power (or whatever the Left thinks of the Right)??? No. The KOCH BROTHERS use the profits from their companies to fund political organizations on a PERSONAL level. I'm offended that a CEO would approve a political contribution for anything more than company benefit. (Maybe a lot of AT&T stores get shot up. So there's that!)

And I suspect they'll have to replace a couple of those for 2021 and beyond. AMC Theaters is NOT going to be contributing anything to anyone anytime soon. (Although after the Colorado shooting, I can see their knee-jerk reaction.)

Write letters and call them, as I will. Let them know how you won't shop there anymore and that pro 2A folks can play this cancel game too.

Reddit surprised me.
It shouldn't, reddit admin is extremely hostile towards gun groups.

Yeah, but Reddit has a thriving r/Guns subreddit, so I was a bit surprised as well.

Funny seeing HBO and Showtime on there. Fine. Be anti, but remove all movies with guns.

It takes a lot of work to keep the group in line with reddit's ever changing policies and enforcement standards. A good example is /r/gundeals which got shut down and had to fight to educate admins on their own written policies and then go back in time and clean up old posts that didn't meet the new standard, many other similar subs didn't get the chance like MAgundeals. A lot of people don't like the heavy handed moderation of /r/guns, but it basically is a trickle down from admin, those guys will shut you down and tell you to f*** off in a heartbeat, and every Hogg loving liberal is out there looking for the tiniest of infractions to do so.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom