They're walking back Officer Sicknick's cause of death. EDIT 4/19/21: They're saying it was Natural Causes

They're not saying what it was, but they're now saying it wasn't being struck with a fire extinguisher.

"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Other lines in the story seem to indicate that they're don't know what caused his death. So, at least for now, it appears the only person killed at the Capitol was Ms. Babbitt, by a person still un-named.

They're not saying what it was, but they're now saying it wasn't being struck with a fire extinguisher.
"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."
Other lines in the story seem to indicate that they're don't know what caused his death. So, at least for now, it appears the only person killed at the Capitol was Ms. Babbitt, by a person still un-named.

"You bring me the man, I'll find you the crime." Lavrentiy Beria, chief of the Soviet secret police, born March 29, 1899.

1612368445621.png

I hate it when there are two threads that aren't quite dupes, but that end up parallel...

Like I said over there, TPTB know that their initial frenzied announcement that he died as a result of the protest was false. Now, they're just trying to figure out how they can un-say it.

Bureaucrats dislike admitting they're wrong.

so to be clear though, he was still beaten to death by "rioters", "protestors", "patriots", "insurrectionists" during the storming on the capital. they just can't pin point what was the fatal blow?
According to the article, they could not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.

I hate it when there are two threads that aren't quite dupes, but that end up parallel...

Like I said over there, TPTB know that their initial frenzied announcement that he died as a result of the protest was false. Now, they're just trying to figure out how they can un-say it.

Bureaucrats dislike admitting they're wrong.

Lots of lawyers involved too. I know if it was up to me I'd be trying to find a way to correct the record as much as possible without admitting any culpability for any of the shit that might have stemmed from the initial f*** up.

so to be clear though, he was still beaten to death by "rioters", "protestors", "patriots", "insurrectionists" during the storming on the capital. they just can't pin point what was the fatal blow?
Not according to the article. It states that he had no signs indicating that he had been beaten. The intimation that pepper spray could have played some part would make me (a non-medical layman) think that he died from something like a heart attack suffered later that day, and that it's difficult to blame that on the protest, thus undercutting the "violent insurrection" theme.

According to the article, they could not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma.
Not according to the article. It states that he had no signs indicating that he had been beaten. The intimation that pepper spray could have played some part would make me (a non-medical layman) think that he died from something like a heart attack suffered later that day, and that it's difficult to blame that on the protest, thus undercutting the "violent insurrection" theme.
the plot thickens

If it was a cardiac arrest, correct me if I am wrong, but are there not indicators in the blood that can prove cardiac arrest? Certain enzymes?
He passed hours later. Without any evidence of blunt force trauma, I don;t see how they can convict anyone of murder.
You know they won't run a COVID test.

Not if they can't find any evidence of blunt force trauma.

Fists, feet, elbows, etc. are all blunt force mechanics. Guy died similar to a lot of other people in police custody, perhaps from shock or an underlying health issue. There's little doubt someone in all this will be pegged with murder, but usually when it's the police and someone dies indecently in custody it's not their (the police's) fault.

I'm not condoning the violence here, I'm just pointing out the bad standard.

Last edited:
I thought I had heard when this crap first happened some were thinking a massive stroke killed him. One of those undiagnosed cerebral aneurysms that can be like a massive heart attack in a young or middle aged person that had no previous signs until the person drops or starts showing symptoms when it ruptures seemingly at random and now needs emergency surgery.

"Many details regarding Wednesday's events and the direct causes of Brian's injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian's passing a political issue,” his family said in a statement.

Uhh, a little f***in late for that isn't it?

"Many details regarding Wednesday's events and the direct causes of Brian's injuries remain unknown and our family asks the public and the press to respect our wishes in not making Brian's passing a political issue,” his family said in a statement.

Uhh, a little f***in late for that isn't it?
Yeah, I remember hearing that he had a medical condition at the time. Pretty sure he was a Trump supporter also.

And this will stay buried for awhile, at least while he is still in the rotunda. This is the problem any time there is a rush to judgement before all of the facts are known. The Donks ran with this as part of the "assault on democracy" narrative and there is no way they can back off right now.

And this will stay buried for awhile, at least while he is still in the rotunda. This is the problem any time there is a rush to judgement before all of the facts are known. The Donks ran with this as part of the "assault on democracy" narrative and there is no way they can back off right now.

Though it will be amusing if they keep stacking lies upon lies. That stuff has a way of going badly wrong.

Back
Top Bottom