They're walking back Officer Sicknick's cause of death. EDIT 4/19/21: They're saying it was Natural Causes

LOL!

Allegedly, their story now is that bear spray caused it... FBI is saying they've got an ID on the guy with the bear spray, but they're acknowledging it's probably not a winnable prosecution.

LOL!

Allegedly, their story now is that bear spray caused it... FBI is saying they've got an ID on the guy with the bear spray, but they're acknowledging it's probably not a winnable prosecution.

This is rich. From getting smashed with a fire extinguisher to bear spray. What a bunch of wankers!

Like I said over there, TPTB know that their initial frenzied announcement that he died as a result of the protest was false. Now, they're just trying to figure out how they can un-say it.
I haven't gotten the impression that TPTB actually care. They had a narrative, it made it into the news cycle of the day as The Truth, and now you'd be hard-pressed to find anyone who even remembers or cares about the details.

Allegedly, their story now is that bear spray caused it...
I have not been hovering over footage of the 6th.
Especially not the Footage of the Day alleging to include Sicknick.

But were the rambunctious fragment of the Trump supporters
really going FR on the riot police? (Which seems kind of
incongruous given the tales of "walking between the ropes"
and the snippet I saw of Capitol Police opening the bike racks
for the crowds at the entrance).

And were the riot police trying to keep Antifa-types
separated from Trump supporters?

Between allegations of Antifa agitators planted in the Trump crowd,
and the usual way we've seen Antifa confrontations in places like Seattle,
Leftists use pepper spray on cops and conservatives,
while protesters on the right (Proud Boys?) normally use bear spray
(if they've thought ahead enough to bring it) on Antifa.

If this "theory" (i.e., narrative) doesn't grow legs,
it doesn't mean they never located the guy with the bear spray -
it means they found him, and discovered he's Antifa => nothing to see here, move along.

I have not been hovering over footage of the 6th.
Especially not the Footage of the Day alleging to include Sicknick.

But were the rambunctious fragment of the Trump supporters
really going FR on the riot police? (Which seems kind of
incongruous given the tales of "walking between the ropes"
and the snippet I saw of Capitol Police opening the bike racks
for the crowds at the entrance).

And were the riot police trying to keep Antifa-types
separated from Trump supporters?

Between allegations of Antifa agitators planted in the Trump crowd,
and the usual way we've seen Antifa confrontations in places like Seattle,
Leftists use pepper spray on cops and conservatives,
while protesters on the right (Proud Boys?) normally use bear spray
(if they've thought ahead enough to bring it) on Antifa.

If this "theory" (i.e., narrative) doesn't grow legs,
it doesn't mean they never located the guy with the bear spray -
it means they found him, and discovered he's Antifa => nothing to see here, move along.

And they're insulating themselves by keeping expectations low, telegraphing the fact that this'll be a tough case to prosecute. So that when they drop the charges later, for whatever reason, it'll just muddy the whole situation further.

I've not pored over the video either, but there were nearly a million people there that day. I have no trouble believing that SOME legit Trump supporters were, indeed, going FR on the coppers. Even if it was only 100 people, it would have overwhelmed the police and still just been a tiny percentage of the protesters there that day. Those same folks may or may not have been the ones walking between the ropes inside the Capitol later on; I don't know.

I have no trouble believing that SOME legit Trump supporters were, indeed, going FR on the coppers. Even if it was only 100 people, it would have overwhelmed the police and still just been a tiny percentage of the protesters there that day. Those same folks may or may not have been the ones walking between the ropes inside the Capitol later on; I don't know.
(Not contesting that probability. Jus' sayin').

...but not hit in the head with a fire extinguishe.

"Some law-enforcement officials said shortly after the riot that they believed Mr. Sicknick had suffered blunt-force trauma from being struck in the head during the attack, based on reports from officers on the scene, but other officials have since disputed that account. Other officers were also hit with fire extinguish-ers and other objects."

...sprayed with Bear Spray.

"Soon afterward, the body-worn camera footage of a Washington, D.C., police officer who was with Mr. Sicknick showed Mr. Khater with his right arm held high in the air, aiming a canister at several officers including Mr. Sicknick. The officers “all react, one by one, to something striking them in the face,” the document said, adding that the officers were temporarily blinded and sought medical attention. One of the officers “reported lasting injuries underneath her eyes, including scabbing that remained on her face for weeks,” the document said."

...pepper-spraying a cop can get you 20 years. A cop pepper-spraying others is using reduced force.

"The two men face charges of conspir-ing to injure an officer, assaulting a federal officer with a dangerous weapon, civil disorder, obstructing an official proceed-ing, and engaging in physical violence on restricted grounds while carrying a dangerous weapon that resulted in significant bodily injury, among other counts. Some of those carry the potential for lengthy prison sentences, with maximum terms of 20 years."

...but not hit in the head with a fire extinguishe.

"Some law-enforcement officials said shortly after the riot that they believed Mr. Sicknick had suffered blunt-force trauma from being struck in the head during the attack, based on reports from officers on the scene, but other officials have since disputed that account. Other officers were also hit with fire extinguish-ers and other objects."

...sprayed with Bear Spray.

"Soon afterward, the body-worn camera footage of a Washington, D.C., police officer who was with Mr. Sicknick showed Mr. Khater with his right arm held high in the air, aiming a canister at several officers including Mr. Sicknick. The officers “all react, one by one, to something striking them in the face,” the document said, adding that the officers were temporarily blinded and sought medical attention. One of the officers “reported lasting injuries underneath her eyes, including scabbing that remained on her face for weeks,” the document said."

...pepper-spraying a cop can get you 20 years. A cop pepper-spraying others is using reduced force.

"The two men face charges of conspir-ing to injure an officer, assaulting a federal officer with a dangerous weapon, civil disorder, obstructing an official proceed-ing, and engaging in physical violence on restricted grounds while carrying a dangerous weapon that resulted in significant bodily injury, among other counts. Some of those carry the potential for lengthy prison sentences, with maximum terms of 20 years."

For 20 years, they might as well have used a gun and been done with it. They're facing a stacked legal system deck, a leftist brainwashed public and a conspiring, propagandizing media.

Meanwhile, every looting, window smashing, murdering, antifag arsonist, in the country walks free with 50% public approval.

Any questions why my flag is displayed upside down???

“Leftists who want to memory hole last summer’s political violence immediately started lecturing me that the 2020 protests were mostly peaceful. Apparently they’ve forgotten that, according to the Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project, 570 leftist protests became riots last year. Twenty-five people lost their lives and 700 law enforcement officers were injured. Braying about “peaceful protests” offers no comfort to those victims or the other innocent Americans whose homes, businesses and property were destroyed. The same people fail to see the damage they do by pushing a narrative designed to portray the 74 million Americans who voted for Mr. Trump as potential domestic terrorists or armed insurrectionists.”

Senator Ron Johnson (R-WI)

They're not saying what it was, but they're now saying it wasn't being struck with a fire extinguisher.

"According to one law enforcement official, medical examiners did not find signs that the officer sustained any blunt force trauma, so investigators believe that early reports that he was fatally struck by a fire extinguisher are not true."

Other lines in the story seem to indicate that they're don't know what caused his death. So, at least for now, it appears the only person killed at the Capitol was Ms. Babbitt, by a person still un-named.

Not according to the article. It states that he had no signs indicating that he had been beaten. The intimation that pepper spray could have played some part would make me (a non-medical layman) think that he died from something like a heart attack suffered later that day, and that it's difficult to blame that on the protest, thus undercutting the "violent insurrection" theme.

Called it.

That's going to leave a mark on the federal prosecutor's murder charges.

What the over / under on how many seconds this will get on the national news tonight? 30 seconds? Fewer? None?

Last edited:
So all the millions of murders that occurred during the insurrection turned out to be one unarmed woman who was murdered by the police, and the police determined it to be not worthy of charges.
Can we start hanging the politicians and their staffers NOW? I mean, since we were already media-crucified and all.

I have long said (and in public, to the local newspaper) that the only regrettable thing about the whole incident is that not a single Donk nor RINO, nor staffers, got its neck stretched.

"Capitol Riots" will remain the justification for however-many new restrictions on Freedom passed into law in 2021. Thereafter, the Feds will quietly drop cases on about 95% of those arrested and charged for 1-06 activities.

January 6th is The Alamo of the Progressives - they only need a few symbolic sacrifices at the Alter of the Left to appease the Godless masses.

Can we start hanging the politicians and their staffers NOW? I mean, since we were already media-crucified and all.

I have long said (and in public, to the local newspaper) that the only regrettable thing about the whole incident is that not a single Donk nor RINO, nor staffers, got its neck stretched.
This lie got Trump impeached, yet Auntie Maxine traveled to MN to get on camera telling people to riot if Chauvin gets anything less than a murder conviction.

"Capitol Riots" will remain the justification for however-many new restrictions on Freedom passed into law in 2021. Thereafter, the Feds will quietly drop cases on about 95% of those arrested and charged for 1-06 activities.

January 6th is The Alamo of the Progressives - they only need a few symbolic sacrifices at the Alter of the Left to appease the Godless masses.
If the Capitol thing didn't happen, they would have scoured the news for whatever DID happen, and that would be it.

We need to start telling these creatures to stuff it in their tender holes, cuz we're no longer going to take them seriously.

As usual, Glenn Greenwald does the deep dive. He's been on this since January 6.
Dig this:
3e50dd6f-7c0e-47a6-9204-977809f84cdf_1156x1302.png

"... according to two law enforcement officials".

Well, according to journalistic ethics,
reporters are bound to conceal the identity of sources who request anonymity
only so long as their tips are truthful.
An anonymous source who lies to a reporter is not entitled to secrecy.

So when will the NY Times be publishing the names of the two law enforcement sources
who BSed the paper with a narrative about the officer's death that was made up out of whole cloth?

Damage is already done to us citizens for all the lies and misleading news media and democrat politicians reporting on this since Jan 6. We can never get that back. The news media and democrat politicians never admit when they are wrong !!

Back
Top Bottom