• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Think before you post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tom has done a ton of work to benefit our little community. If he needs help I'm happy to kick in. It's not like I'm taking our a mortgage to get his lawyer a few bucks. Derek's word that the cause is worthy is good enough for me.

point being? calling out mike because he black? damn son, ice cold.

you guys can threadshit elsewhere.

i know not tom and dnepro personally. god damn you people sometimes. i won't say any more as i may tread into "ban atilla" territory with bad words.

This, I don't even know Ntomsw personally but I have complete faith that if Derek is supporting him he needs our support.

Well before I send my hard earned money off to help someone I would like to know the cause I am supporting. If you prefer to send your hard earned money off without knowing any facts - I've got a paypal account you can wire some to. I could use some extra cash too. I promise it will support the cause.

......otherwise please keep your insults to yourself.

All facts that will be publicly available are already out. If it's enough for you, donate, if not, do not, this still being a quasi-free country and all.

Myself, I donated what I could.

Not tom has done a ton of work to benefit our little community. If he needs help I'm happy to kick in. It's not like I'm taking our a mortgage to get his lawyer a few bucks. Derek's word that the cause is worthy is good enough for me.

This, I don't even know Ntomsw personally but I have complete faith that if Derek is supporting him he needs our support.

There you go. That's all I need to know myself.

Maybe was just a regular member, a lot of hate going around here lately and not Tom isn't the only one that had ATF issues.

This.
It seems that there is clearly a politically driven witch hunt going on these days.

I'm hearing more and more stories about good, honest people being put through the wringer. They are now trying to prosecute the corner cases, not just the actual bad guys.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

This.
It seems that there is clearly a politically driven witch hunt going on these days.

I'm hearing more and more stories about good, honest people being put through the wringer. They are now trying to prosecute the corner cases, not just the actual bad guys.

if the ATF wants to blame someone for legitimate federal gun crimes they need to look no further than a ****ing mirror.

i know not tom and dnepro personally. god damn you people sometimes. i won't say any more as i may tread into "ban atilla" territory with bad words.

Point being you ask: this is the post by dnepro: "this needs to be publicly inaccessible, user/member only forum with strict referral membership."
The point of my response should be easy to comprehend if you read the entire post. Your statement that I "called him out" is without merit.
Best regards.

Well before I send my hard earned money off to help someone I would like to know the cause I am supporting. If you prefer to send your hard earned money off without knowing any facts - I've got a paypal account you can wire some to. I could use some extra cash too. I promise it will support the cause.

......otherwise please keep your insults to yourself.

You clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation.... keep your $20, I'll cover ot

Point being you ask: this is the post by dnepro: "this needs to be publicly inaccessible, user/member only forum with strict referral membership."
The point of my response should be easy to comprehend if you read the entire post. Your statement that I "called him out" is without merit.
Best regards.

he has his own reasons for not renewing. like i said, i know him personally.

who the **** are you?

I love you!! (like a brother, don't go getting hard)

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atilla again

You clearly don't understand the gravity of the situation.... keep your $20, I'll cover ot

I agree. I will send Steve what I can to help. Whatever the trouble, i can only imagine that this is going to be bigger than not tom too.

Again: NES is a PUBLIC forum with certain areas behind a paywall which can be bypassed for ~20 USD/year. Might keep a cheap troll away and that's about it.

Even what you'd consider private information (PM's, etc.) can either be legally retrieved by government (get a warrant, etc.) or just retrieved by the government.

There is no practical way to create an area that's secure enough to be safe from the prying eyes, nor is there a need to as far as I know - we are not doing anything wrong.

And as DRB points above... if Derek says nothing criminal was going on, I'm taking his word for it and making a charitable donation to ntwomsw's defense fund (non-tax deductible since the IRS says that to be deductible, "contributions must be made to a qualified organization and not set aside for use by a specific person.").

And your curiosity will have to lose to the stark reality that disclosure of the specifics of a government investigation by the person or entity investigated only helps the government.

vetted members can get this...

cone_title.gif

[smile]

he has his own reasons for not renewing. like i said, i know him personally.

who the **** are you?

I am the person who posted the following this comment # 47 which has caused you so much anxiety.

You're a Registered User not a Member. Anyone can browse here. There is nothing to stop a person from any walk of life, from setting up an account with the intention of looking for trouble or to make trouble. Trolls. We have seen them time and again. Most people understand that one should not post anything in here or anywhere that they'd be embarrassed to proclaim for example, with a bull horn from Church steps.
The ATF has reached out and touched the NES community. They couldn't make their intentions any clearer if they went door to door.
I'm sorry to read that a member has been singled out and now has to shell out money to defend his lawful actions.

I'm sorry the above comment has caused you such distress. Quite frankly, I don't see why.
Best regards.

i get defensive with my homies, homes.

also the person who is the rat, or people who collectively have been ratting are green members as "black" members aren't able to participate or even see group buys. the $21 does not buy us any security whatsoever.

i get defensive with my homies, homes.

also the person who is the rat, or people who collectively have been ratting are green members as "black" members aren't able to participate or even see group buys. the $21 does not buy us any security whatsoever.

Well there you have it! Common Ground: Anyone can browse here and take away what they want.
Best regards.

No I don't - which is exactly why I asked. Thanks for the neg rep by the way. You're a class act. Don't worry - I won't return the favor. I'm not petty like that.

I don't know you. I don't know Derek. Are these names supposed to mean something to me? Sorry but I really don't fall for the "do you know who I am" line.... Really - I don't know anyone on here. So heaven forbid someone ask for a synopses before sending cash to someone they don't know, never met, never will meet, and don't know what it will go towards.

These folks may be your friends. Well I'm happy you're trying to be a stand up guy. But you have no justifiable reason to jump down my throat and neg rep me because I ask what the heck is going on. Like I said..... class act...

Last edited:
No I don't - which is exactly why I asked. Thanks for the neg rep by the way. You're a class act.

I don;t know you. I don't know Derek. Really - I don't know anyone on here. So heaven forbid someone ask for a synopses before sending cash to someone they don't know, never met, never will meet, and don't know what it will go towards.

Did you read the post Derek put up? No worries, like I said I got you covered. Keep your money. If you need to pry into someone else business and legal matter to satisfy your own curiosity than "you don't get it"

I don't know derek either. I do know a NES member was put into a very difficult place due to the simple fact that he tried to run a group buy ( I.e. helping out the news community ). You can get all that info from Derek's post.

Class act, yes yes I am. I am offering to donate to a member I dont know AND offer to pay the donation for another member I don't know (you) who insists on insulting me and who cannot seem to understand the most basic principals of both legal proccess (I.e. don't discuss in public matter that will be brought to court). The member in question has already asked YOU repeatedly in this thread to STOP SO PLEASE DO

My last word on this is I said nor intened for anything in my original post on this matter to be offensive or directed personally at YOU, only a strong opinion that matters currently involving lawyers should not be discussed in anyway openly here. You taking that personally is not my fault nor my problem

Last edited:
No I don't - which is exactly why I asked. Thanks for the neg rep by the way. You're a class act. Don't worry - I won't return the favor. I'm not petty like that.

I don't know you. I don't know Derek. Are these names supposed to mean something to me? Sorry but I really don't fall for the "do you know who I am" line.... Really - I don't know anyone on here. So heaven forbid someone ask for a synopses before sending cash to someone they don't know, never met, never will meet, and don't know what it will go towards.

Plenty of people have met me here, because I am actively involved in this site. By running group buys, organizing NES get togethers, going shooting with other NES'rs, etc etc etc.

Please don't shit up this thread with your bullshit. I am not in the mood for it.

If you don't want to donate to the cause to help out someone else, then stop posting in this thread. You've made your point, now move on.

If you think you will ever know the story now, you're joking yourself. Thanks. [thinking]

Last edited:
and then the .gov wonders why more and more people are anti government

I, for one, am glad that all the real crimes have been solved, and criminals behind bar so that the REAL BAD DUDES, like not tom, can be harassed now

Last edited:
Plenty of people have met me here, because I am actively involved in this site. By running group buys, organizing NES get togethers, going shooting with other NES'rs, etc etc etc.

Please don't shit up this thread with your bullshit. I am not in the mood for it.

If you don't want to donate to the cause to help out someone else, then stop posting in this thread. You've made your point, now move on.

If you think you will ever know the story now, you're joking yourself. Thanks. [thinking]

go on, tell him what you did with all the duct tape, the pillowcase, the chinchilla, and the seven pounds of crisco. clearly he already thinks you're a terrible baby-eating person, so it can't hurt to tell the truth, dude.

PreBanMan, even with a large cast of characters, the members here are tight. I came on here in 2008 when The Village Idiot, rest his soul, was battling cancer. Twigg and Dwarven, and I can't remember who else, got a shoot going and raised about $6K in that day. There were all kinds of items donated for raffle and auction by the members. Jim Wallace was the emcee for all the items that were auctioned at the shoot. The good deeds by some of the folks here are enough to make your eyes water. It just goes on and on. Maybe someday you'll get it.

That's a good point. Paying the $20 membership fee is not a great deterrent to any state agency wanting to monitor the private areas.

I'd put money on 3 letter agency green members vs non-green.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll send him some cash. I don't like to send checks because they contain my personal info and bank account info on the checks. So a money order will have to do. I can probably spare 20 or 30 bucks for the cause. I wish I could give him more - but I'm not rich. Every little bit helps though...

Anyone who knows the details about this - can you send them to me in a PM. I would be very curious - for my own info more than anything.

MJR?

Actually with all the infighting and hate in the past year,I'm shocked someone hasn't acted upon violence to solve board issues....piss someone....they show up at a green shoot and makes it a bad day for everyone.

I'm relatively new here. Signed up in February, went green in March. Sometimes I think it's pretty unbelievable. On the bright side, 80-90% of the people here are helpful, nice and knowledgeable. A word of advise, "Don't feed the trolls"

PreBanMan, even with a large cast of characters, the members here are tight. I came on here in 2008 when The Village Idiot, rest his soul, was battling cancer. Twigg and Dwarven, and I can't remember who else, got a shoot going and raised about $6K in that day. There were all kinds of items donated for raffle and auction by the members. Jim Wallace was the emcee for all the items that were auctioned at the shoot. The good deeds by some of the folks here are enough to make your eyes water. It just goes on and on. Maybe someday you'll get it.

+1
I met a lot of good folks at woodsmans that day.

just curious if anyone has set up any source for donating electronicly instead of checks? I just hate sending anything important through the mail

just curious if anyone has set up any source for donating electronicly instead of checks? I just hate sending anything important through the mail

There will be no PayPal set up. Checks or money orders only. Thank you. Or, if you are local, maybe dropping it off in person would be fine too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom