This guy is a boss, only using 10 round mags

Oh for f***s sake can't these guys stop jacking off in public in ban happy states? Maura is probably gleefully forwarding the video to Deleo demanding the current 'loophole' be closed. Screaming "hey look at this shit" isn't the brightest idea in this of all states.

lol why did that guy put a mosaic over the GUN PARLOR graphic? [rofl]
They are trying to be sneaky. They don't want us to know this was leaked footage of an upcoming story about the AWB and how sales elsewhere are cutting into their profits so that they let Channel 5 record on their closed range to prove how evil these firearms are......

Oh for f***s sake can't these guys stop jacking off in public in ban happy states? Maura is probably gleefully forwarding the video to Deleo demanding the current 'loophole' be closed. Screaming "hey look at this shit" isn't the brightest idea in this of all states.

It’s legal. What’s the problem?

You afraid the AG is going to issue another edict with no weight of law behind it? Who cares?

They are trying to be sneaky. They don't want us to know this was leaked footage of an upcoming story about the AWB and how sales elsewhere are cutting into their profits so that they let Channel 5 record on their closed range to prove how evil these firearms are......

[rofl]

LOL, I remember the NES pig-pile over that one. I'd be surprised if GP repeats that mistake. Whatever, nice to have them close to home and they have always provided great service to me. Ammo prices have actually been decent lately too.

Regarding the Mean Arms loaders- they work as well as this video shows and load 300 BLK as easily as 5.56. A very nice product. I'll sell mine for $500. [smile]

Gee. That's the first time I've seen someone do that smoothly. Maybe I need to buy one of them loading devices. Hmmmm.

Gee. That's the first time I've seen someone do that smoothly. Maybe I need to buy one of them loading devices. Hmmmm.

He has an oddly repeatable pattern in firing the cartridges. It makes it hard to count them. I don't think he was reloading with full the full 10 rounds after the first magazine. That video is from "Published on Apr 23, 2019" and only had 82 views on it last night.

He does appear to use them well.

So is he shoving stripper clips in the ejection port?

Nope, just using one of these: MA Loader for AR-15 | Mean Arms

In my experience, it works as well as for the guy in the OP's video. Has to rock in front end first, but if you do that and press firmly in / rock back it works surprisingly well. I was expecting to have a glitch now and then but no...

I'd like to see the first 22 times he tried to make this video.

GxYayX6.gif

It may be different for the 223 size but they don't work well for 308, can't get the last round to go in the mag no matter how many rounds you put in the thing

It’s legal. What’s the problem?
It's only legal until it isn't.

You afraid the AG is going to issue another edict with no weight of law behind it? Who cares?
Probably concerned that the actual law will be changed. It's a legit concern, and if you think it can't happen then you aren't living in reality.

The video will be on a local news segment about loopholes soon. Some people just don't know the art of being subtle anymore.

Normally I would agree, but there was a high profile awb case recently involving an AR pistol, where the AGs own interpretation was used against the state. anyone here thinks that the AGs office doesn't know these exist, that's pretty laughable at this point.

Normally I would agree, but there was a high profile awb case recently involving an AR pistol, where the AGs own interpretation was used against the state. anyone here thinks that the AGs office doesn't know these exist, that's pretty laughable at this point.

Indeed. There's already been at least one lawsuit involving the JC Arms lowers. She knows.

What I found interesting is that they did not even appeal the AWB decision on my case. That indicates to me that they know the notice is just a scare tactic.

Back
Top Bottom