• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is what they think of us across the pond

Last edited:
Wow. Another hit piece on freedom. From a nation that hates freedom.

I'm beginning to think that the Limeys are still a bit sore after we kicked their ass. In 1776.

What type of car did Lanza drive? Someone needs to write an article and post a picture of that with the caption "Murderous Assault Car, like the one Adam Lanza used to get to the school where he murdered 26 people", similar to the AR at the bottom of that article.

I have a friend from England who is new to the shooting sports here, he just purchased a G17 and then shortly after got his carry permit and a G26. I've been trying to get him up to speed on the real history of gun control and the background of the players while helping him get into the sport. Some of his views are, to say the least, difficult to listen to...but I'm hoping that the information I'm giving him is helping him sort out his subject mindset and get used to being a citizen.

Personally, I don't care what they think across the pond. They handle their business and I'll handle mine.

I suppose their lack of understanding about why I keep guns is similar s to my lack of nderstanding at them having a royal family. Really, what the hell is that all about.

They are still butthurt that we left and don't need them anymore. As a matter of fact they need us more now! Also when will they learn that their way of doing things sucks! That's why they have lost most of their colonies. F Em!

Back
Top Bottom