• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This is why florida kicks ass

There really needs to be a seperate forum for people that moved from MA to another state and just want to keep congratulating themselves.

I seriously wonder what the mentality is that makes a person (assuming an adult) like the radiology guy create a thread simply to pat themselves on the back in front of other people while rubbing their noses in shit while saying " you like that shit, huh, you like it ?"

No. Florida is a shithole.
Totally. But I'm going to be stuck. When my mother-in-law dies my wife will keep her very nice and affordable condo and I'll have to go there twice a year. Ugh!
and shuffleboard...

View attachment 535954
Brought to you by Depends...
View attachment 535956
Pickle all too? Isn't that the new shuffle board?
There really needs to be a seperate forum for people that moved from MA to another state and just want to keep congratulating themselves.
Totally.

Glad you are happy and I really would like to go to FL one day.. But public gun ranges f'n suck. The only reason to brag about them is if they are new to you.
Public range as in outdoor county sponsored range

Not mass firearms sorry shouldve been more specific

People from MA calling FL a shithole. [rofl]

I seriously wonder what the mentality is that makes a person (assuming an adult) like the radiology guy create a thread simply to pat themselves on the back in front of other people while rubbing their noses in shit while saying " you like that shit, huh, you like it ?"

I bet its the exact same reason why someone would shit on those same threads. The likes, the likes

Last edited:
I bet its the exact same reason why someone would shit on those same threads. The likes, the likes

We had plenty of these threads and MA whiners club threads long before rep/likes system existed.

whiners club sounds like a credit card though. Triple points when you buy an overpriced clapped out glock at deli ticket emporium!!!!

Glad you are happy and I really would like to go to FL one day.. But public gun ranges f'n suck. The only reason to brag about them is if they are new to you.
I haven't flown since covid insanity but I recall flights were cheap and frequent

Honestly i posted this because it was different and unique not better even tho ammo at a pharmacy is definitely better.

Someone else decided to crap on florida in my defense

View attachment 535901
kinda like the way Maine used to be,,,,,
but different,,,

My wife is from Windsor originally. My In-Laws lived about 2 miles from Hussey's. I spent a lot of time in there. Great store. Last time I was up in that area they were still going strong. After my In-Laws had passed we still owned their place and rented it out. The first guy who we rented to worked as a butcher at Hussey's.

Back
Top Bottom