• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

This S.O.B. needs to be removed from office and disbarred!!!

I agree that Trump's time has come and gone. However, it wasn't Trump that lost the 2022 elections; it was Roe v. Wade.

I agree that R v W was a factor, but Trump supported losers, and sheep listened to him Fetterman, really? My cat could beat him, but Oz couldn't? What a dumb ass!

I agree that Trump's time has come and gone. However, it wasn't Trump that lost the 2022 elections; it was Roe v. Wade.
It wasn’t RvW, it was a dumbed-down electorate, energized by propaganda and corporate media, and enabled by vote-by-couch.

Simply put, there aren’t enough informed voters to change the trajectory of this country by voting…

Same NES that last week wouldn’t intervene in a hypothetical mass shooting because “(not my kids)” are now going to overthrow a tyrannical government if the marxists pack the Supreme Court. Do I have that right?
I haven’t heard anyone here say they were going to do anything. Just people talking about hypothetical scenarios. There are people out there who are willing to do something, just may not be any of us who fire the first shot. Certainly won’t be me.

It wasn’t RvW, it was a dumbed-down electorate, energized by propaganda and corporate media, and enabled by vote-by-couch.

Simply put, there aren’t enough informed voters to change the trajectory of this country by voting…
Even if there were, it WOULDN'T MATTER, cuz they'd simply turn up the Donkeytron Fraud-O-Matic a little more.

Murphy's a whiny puke and a disgrace but he's a Connecticut Dem so he's in for life. Dems/Leftists are brainwashed and led by idealistic white women and their cuck husbands and BF's. We're already in a Civil War with these brainwashed Leftists, 2024 could define the course of the Nation IMHO. If Biden wins it's OVAH, if Trump wins there will be violence in the streets of blue cities and then it will get interesting.

The "voting them out" ship has sailed. We are pretty much beyond using the ballot box.

Unfortunately I think you are right.
I tend to be a little more optimistic, and maybe naively so, but folks were saying almost the same things in 2016. Hillary was going to be POTUS and the 2nd would be abolished. Everyone said it was rigged then too. This is a story as old as time. Remember Bush vs Gore?
The pendulum swings back and forth. And the mainstream media and the left have lost the public trust. Covid, George Floyd riots, Defund the police, parents rights etc.
The public is sick of their shit and just don't trust them.
But I guess we shall see.

Remember these little Marxists believe and do have the police, fbi, and military on their side. They can't replace the patriots in the military fast enough.
couldn't agree more.

20 years ago i was certain no one in my platoon would go door to door taking firearms. I figured they would get the Blue Helmets to do it. Nowadays, its gotta be half of the military would kill their fellow Americans if ordered to do so.

couldn't agree more.

20 years ago i was certain no one in my platoon would go door to door taking firearms. I figured they would get the Blue Helmets to do it. Nowadays, its gotta be half of the military would kill their fellow Americans if ordered to do so.
Weren't they doing that in 2005 during Katrina? LTG Honerea or whatever his name was seemed keen on that. He was also involved in the semi recent DC fence/national guard nonsense occupation a few years ago.

Weren't they doing that in 2005 during Katrina? LTG Honerea or whatever his name was seemed keen on that. He was also involved in the semi recent DC fence/national guard nonsense occupation a few years ago.
i think the level of compliance of the non ncos has increased

I tend to be a little more optimistic, and maybe naively so, but folks were saying almost the same things in 2016. Hillary was going to be POTUS and the 2nd would be abolished. Everyone said it was rigged then too. This is a story as old as time. Remember Bush vs Gore?
The pendulum swings back and forth. And the mainstream media and the left have lost the public trust. Covid, George Floyd riots, Defund the police, parents rights etc.
The public is sick of their shit and just don't trust them.
But I guess we shall see.

Saying elections are rigged allows you to believe that the majority of people think and care the way that you do. You don't want to be an outlier. In the gun rights arena, I'm an EXTREME outlier. I don't expect everyone HERE to agree with me at times. And I'm at peace with that.

But when you forget that most voters aren't thinking at all and the strength of an incumbent is MASSIVE in an election, you tend to assume some sort of evil empire instead of just voter apathy and incumbents.

My local rep is a disaster. She took over for Shaunna O'Connell. We went from one of the most conservative people in hte state to a woman who has never voted Nay to a Dem sponsored anything. Three years in and she's voted to raise taxes, not give gas tax rebates, and F her constituents over at every turn.

Keeps getting elected.

Power of the incumbent. It also speaks to how few people agreed with me on Shaunna. She took over after a redistricting and held that seat for. . . 12 years or so. Fended off many attempts to unseat her. I'd like to believe that most folks think like me in the Greater Taunton area. Reality is - nope.

Yup. This is no longer about "gun control." It's about "SCOTUS control." I still don't see court packing as a realistic possibility, and Murphy doesn't either; they're trying, now, to create popular pressure to get people like Thomas to resign.

The left is really, really, really pissy that RBG didn't retire under Obama. REALLY pissy.
The only way to get rid of Thomas would be to chop off his head. After the way he was treated during his confirmation hearing?

He has years left of being the fly in the ointment.

It was more than that. Trump went all in for someone that wasn't as electable, compared with McCormick, who seemed to be more so. But, it's water under the bridge and let's keep him out in the future.

The data says otherwise:

We find:

- Young people (18-29) who voted in the 2022 midterms said abortion was the top issue influencing their vote, followed by inflation and crime, out of five possible choices which they were presented

- Youth Were Only Age Group to Cite Abortion as #1 Priority​

- Based on exit poll data immediately available following the 2022 midterm elections, we estimate that 27% of youth (ages 18-29) cast a ballot in 2022, making this the midterm election with the second-highest youth voter turnout in almost three decades. We also estimate that youth turnout was even higher in some battleground states.

- According to the Edison Research National Election Pool exit poll, the national youth vote choice for the U.S. House of Representatives was 63% for Democrats, 35% for Republicans.​

- Young Voters Prioritized Abortion; Older Voters Prioritized Inflation​

= Young people, who overwhelmingly favored Democrats, had one of their highest turnout rates ever in a midterm and shaped results across the country.

Tufts University Tisch College · CIRCLE

I wonder what percentage of 18-29 yr olds vote, even the ones that scream a lot. The average American voter is ignorant, stupid, or doesn't give a crap, and the left loves that.

"Keep 'em dum, and we'll fill their little minds with what we want them to know."

The data says otherwise:

We find:

- Young people (18-29) who voted in the 2022 midterms said abortion was the top issue influencing their vote, followed by inflation and crime, out of five possible choices which they were presented

- Youth Were Only Age Group to Cite Abortion as #1 Priority​

- Based on exit poll data immediately available following the 2022 midterm elections, we estimate that 27% of youth (ages 18-29) cast a ballot in 2022, making this the midterm election with the second-highest youth voter turnout in almost three decades. We also estimate that youth turnout was even higher in some battleground states.

- According to the Edison Research National Election Pool exit poll, the national youth vote choice for the U.S. House of Representatives was 63% for Democrats, 35% for Republicans.​

= Young people, who overwhelmingly favored Democrats, had one of their highest turnout rates ever in a midterm and shaped results across the country.

Tufts University Tisch College · CIRCLE
Lol. Yes, “18-29 year olds” are disproportionately dumbed down, energized by propaganda, and vote-by-couch.

If Republicans want to abandon their opposition to late-term abortion on demand in order to attract more Gen Z voters, they might as well just close shop now.

Last edited:
I wonder what percentage of 18-29 yr olds vote, even the ones that scream a lot. The average American voter is ignorant, stupid, or doesn't give a crap, and the left loves that.

"Keep 'em dum, and we'll fill their little minds with what we want them to know."
Actually many of them do now, but that’s sorta the problem.

Not surprising when it's the older voters who are paying the bills for the younger ones.

Back
Top Bottom