deleted

i own one, makes a good bolt action AR. you can have all the "evil features" when you are outside of the state. but when in the state. a bolt action does not fall under the AWB

This meets the MA regs ok?

nobody knows, good luck with that. One would ruminate that, at least under the real AWB, it makes a normal non shit gun AWB compliant by making it NOT semiautomatic, which is the key factor in determining AWB relevance. A gun that is manually operated cannot violate the AWB.

Even with the Kali Key installed, you still have an AR, correct?

Correct. It'd be a bolt action standard AR.. not a semiauto.. but if one was going out of state they could replace the BCG with a regular one.

I guess I was just a little too subtle.

IF the state said, "NO ARs for you peasant!", the rifle would still be an AR, even if modified to bolt action, and liable to be banned/confiscated, correct? It's not a permanent modification.

IF the state said, "NO ARs for you peasant!", the rifle would still be an AR, even if modified to bolt action, and liable to be banned/confiscated, correct? It's not a permanent modification.

Yes, sure, obviously, but why should we ruminate about something that isn't law? This only matters if you believe in the healeyban press conference garbage.

I agree to a certain extent. But to what extent I'm not sure. They make regular bolt uppers for ars. But of it can be taken off and a regular upper put on it doesn't work. What if front pivot pin wasn't removable? Then upper can't be removed.
Im over thinking this. Build regular and call it a day

Yes, sure, obviously, but why should we ruminate about something that isn't law? This only matters if you believe in the healeyban press conference garbage.

I think you both are correct. It depends on what your interpretation of the law is

There have been 0 prosecutions but I don't wanna be the test case...
Did you ever think that there might be a reason that in 4.5 yrs no prosecutions?
There are a few thousand of us ahead of you for a test case
Exactly and a press conference/memo/FAQ is not equal to a legislative law.

It's funny. Not funny funny, but sad funny.

Honest, conscientious firearms owners worry bout such things.

Criminals and "special" groups don't.

Back
Top Bottom