Tier 1 Axis holster

Anyone have one of these? I've been wanting to get one of this style holsters for a while, was going to get the Trex sidecar or Alpha concealment Minatour but then came across the Tier 1 axis. Just looking for some reviews and had a question on the mag setup.

AXIS - Custom

The center flex design seems like a cool feature to have.

I'm not sure how I want to order the mag carrier, a lot of pics I saw the mags seem to ride really high so I was thinking of ordering it as a +2 so a standard wold sit a ltitle bit lower. Granted most pics were full size guns so yours would be a little different. I'm going to get it for a G19

Looks like a nice holster but I’m not a fan of carrying spare mags on my strong side. It also increases the weight in that area instead of spreading it around the belt. Just my preference.

Looks like a nice holster but I’m not a fan of carrying spare mags on my strong side. It also increases the weight in that area instead of spreading it around the belt. Just my preference.

Its not carried strong side.. its an appendix setup.

I’ve never used the tier 1 concealed holsters, but have used two of that style. I’ve learned a little bit which might help you.

I have an Alex and Ryan Design master blaster with the claw. Great holster but I think they only make it for shield size pistols. It’s completely rigid, but very comfortable.

I also have a fierce defender +1 holster for the Glock 19. It does not have the claw. It’s a good holster but I found that it didn’t work for me as well as the Anr design. I think it might be that a G19 is just too big for me to carry at 1 o’clock. It’s for sale in the classifieds here if you’re interested.

I have noticed that tier 1 has become the standard operator holster on instagram.

I tried to carry appendix briefly with a G43 because it was the new big thing a few years ago, so what the hell I’ll try it and see what it’s like, just couldn’t do it, lot of in and out from my car all day long and every time I sat down or even moved around a little I was worried I’d shoot my dick off and be sitting humiliated in my car while everybody films me on their phones. lol I was also practicing the draw of it after 28 yrs of carrying strong side, and just about every time I went to lift my shirt I’d end up pulling out hairs from my stomach, F that, I’ll stick with what I know and doesn’t torture me with ripping hair out.

just about every time I went to lift my shirt I’d end up pulling out hairs from my stomach, F that, I’ll stick with what I know and doesn’t torture me with ripping hair out.

Dis you? [laugh][laugh][laugh] [troll]
(I cropped this picture down before posting. There was a lot more hair to be seen o_O)
e9cab2c4c5254047d76289ec7c01d470.png

I tried to carry appendix briefly with a G43 because it was the new big thing a few years ago, so what the hell I’ll try it and see what it’s like, just couldn’t do it, lot of in and out from my car all day long and every time I sat down or even moved around a little I was worried I’d shoot my dick off and be sitting humiliated in my car while everybody films me on their phones. lol I was also practicing the draw of it after 28 yrs of carrying strong side, and just about every time I went to lift my shirt I’d end up pulling out hairs from my stomach, F that, I’ll stick with what I know and doesn’t torture me with ripping hair out.
It’s definitely not for everyone, and there are some advantages as well as disadvantages. I like that it gives me good access while in the driver seat of my car (one of the only places I ever felt like I may need to draw), but is nowhere near as comfortable as strong side owb.

I have a Gcode, don't like their clips. I think the flex design and claw on this will work better for me
If you get one let us know how it works out. Aiwb has been very persnickety for me and I’m still trying to find a way to comfortably carry a Glock there.

$129.99 AHAHAHAHA! Buy a gcode for $80 and better quality.
What makes you think gcode is decidedly better quality?

When you think about it, an extra $50 for a kydex holster isn’t really that much if it works out for you. It’ll probably never wear out and if you use it 200 days per year for 4 years it’s only pennies more per time you use it.

It’s like paying $50 less for a .40 when you really want a 9mm. If you have that gun for 4 years the up front cost is almost insignificant if you actually use the thing.

If you get one let us know how it works out. Aiwb has been very persnickety for me and I’m still trying to find a way to comfortably carry a Glock there.
I'm gonna order it, I'm gonna call them today to ask about how to order the mag height the way I'd like it, will probably take about a month to get it so I will report back

I ordered 1 yesterday, they said about 3 weeks so I'll report back. Also for anyone thinking of getting one just a heads up to save a few bucks, I had set one up and left it in my shopping cart the next day they sent me a coupon code for 10% off.

Back
Top Bottom