Tippman .22 LR optic

Ssgtcal

NES Member
I got the itch for training and bought myself a Tippman M4/22 to reduce the cost of large-volume training. Any recommendations on reasonably priced optics for a .22 that are similar in style to an EOtech? I run a 512 and Romeo and Juliet on my Colts so I would like a similar setup or style of sight.

I realize this is more of an Aimpoint Micro T2 copy, but this Sig Romeo MSR has worked very well on a number of "toy" guns I own.

I've got the ones with the green dot and it's actually easier to pick up than my Trijicon. I'm not sure if you know this, but as you age, your eyes become less sensitive to red light.

Don

Amazon.com

I got the itch for training and bought myself a Tippman M4/22 to reduce the cost of large-volume training. Any recommendations on reasonably priced optics for a .22 that are similar in style to an EOtech? I run a 512 and Romeo and Juliet on my Colts so I would like a similar setup or style of sight.
What's you experience been so far with it?
I'm looking to pick up a pistol version and curious if you've had any ammo issues etc.

What's you experience been so far with it?
I'm looking to pick up a pistol version and curious if you've had any ammo issues etc.

Ran a few hundred of these in it. Functioned like every other semi auto .22.
These also seemed to work fine.
Not much in the way of aftermarket stuff, but plenty of "after the fact stuff" here

Why not just pick up another Romeo/Juliet set up?

Past the obvious value of "I have another gun", what's the advantage of the Tippman over picking up a .22LR upper?

So, 10 seconds every so often. Huh.
The fun begins when you forget to switch uppers or being wrong mags/ammo For what you thought was on that lower. Lol
When I was on the AR gotstohavits train I ended up buying a lower for any upper I picked up.

Finally got sick of them all and cashed in Obama sales I and II

My TacSol 22lr upper lives on its own lower

Back
Top Bottom