• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Title 42

What the hell is the Biden administration doing to this country ! The incoming invasion into this country at the southern border is estimated to be 18,000 migrants PER day once title 42 is reversed at the end of the month !!! Is it not dereliction of duty to not protect this country against this type of invasion ?? And THATS EXACTLY WHAT IT IS !! When is enough enough ?? Holy welfare dependants !! It’s disgusting !!! They will all be on the dole for YEARS TO COME !!! I love what these southern governors are about to do be bussing and flying them into Delaware and DC !! We are sending MILLIONS out of this country to other countries so they can protect THEIR BORDERS !! What about our borders ? Why are we protecting other countries borders and not our own ?? Does that not seem retarded to people that for som reason we are doing this for other countries while our leaders have decided we are now a country without borders ??? What the f*** !!! Stop wrecking the United States and smartin up !!! It’s time for the people to rise up against this utter disregard and disrespect for the honest daily contributing citizens of what’s left of our beautiful country !! Rant over. Where’s my rolaids

Wait until they get to vote. Many towns in Massachusetts already allow “residents” of the town to vote in local elections, regardless of immigration status. you just need to reside in the town without being a citizen. My town‘s town meeting is taking that up this month.

The Fkn Mexican drug cartel’s are shooting at our border patrol and waging all out gun battles in southern Texas towns !! The news footage looks like blown up shit in Ukraine ! It’s out of control disgusting that Boston college is charging 80,000$$ a year to go to Fkn school and these border jumpers are gettin free everything !! f*** joe Biden !! What a total United States back stabbing pussy

I just go back to the years as a kid remembering saying the pledge of allegiance at school and the fact of knowing we were the toughest kid on the block ! Patriotism was everywhere ! Now in the last almost 2 years one administration has done its best to flush this country. I had to sit threw a mandatory meeting at work yesterday about equality and equity ! It was so disgusting how many times the speaker made us give ourselves a round of applause for being good people !! What are we in 1st grade again ?? I’m 56 and sick of all this woke shit and catering to the pussies of or easily offended people in our society ! So Fkn pethetic !

We didn’t vote for Biden, he was selected and installed.

They need a useful group that can be easily led & used with what is coming by this fall.

Keep your powder dry, be ready and know that crime, drugs and lawlessness like you have never seen (outside of videos of third world hell holes) is on tap…… AND ITS ALL BEEN PLANNED AND ORCHESTRATED THIS WAY.

Also, don’t ‘comply’ as the courts or legal system will sort it out - we are beyond that.

Which towns please?
Brookline, newton, and Amherst for sure passed non-citizens vote in local elections. I believe the state legislature has to approve it, which I’m not sure they have yet, but, all these towns are all lining up so that once it gets approved by the state it’s a done deal.

Which towns please?
Motor voter is an abomination. I got in trouble for taking voter ID's off my former clients. Had more than one get in my face for taking it. They learned proper manners, but the absolute belief that they thought I gave 2 flying flips about it had to be put down.

E4gKd8HVEAIo5AE.jpg

Back
Top Bottom