To many Camp Lejeune commercials

Yup. Liver, kidneys, colon. No fun. I had almost 2 1/2 years of that chemical stew of known carcinogens. The government has been hiding behind the NC statute of repose to prevent anyone for suing in court, but they just waived that for a two year window, which is why you are seeing the lawyers come out of the woodwork.
Was any of you guys on that post aware that there might be problems with the water? or were you guys all blindsided at some point?

Its the start of a new Era in open daytime slot advertising.
My youth in the 2000s was spent with many a lazy summer day passing by to the constant drone of "IF YOU OR A LOVED ONE HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH MESOTHELIOMA YOU MAY BE ENTITLED TO FINANCIAL COMPENSATION!!!!!"

🤣🤣
Before that in the 80s was even more annoying.
J g Wentworth
Its your money get it now

Followed by people in random situations
Screaming its my money i want it now.
While doing things like eating in a resteraunt standing in a bank
Sitting in a movie theater
Reading a book

Those were bad like
K4K bad PTSD inducing bad

I know a marine Vietnam vet who spent tons of time at Lejeune and is f'd up from agent orange. In his 70s, but moves like a 99 year old if that makes sense

The first commercial I saw about this was some lawyer saying "When I served at Camp Leh-Zherne." I'm a former Marine, and every Marine I've ever known pronounced it Luh-June. I told my wife, this guy's full of it. He's probably never been anywhere near the place.

I'm currently considering which law firm to go with. The VA has been a joke.
I can't imagine how you can say the VA has been a joke.

Contact DAV.

If you have a "presumptive" illness the VA automatically gives you disability if you were at CL for 30 days or more.

They announced that 3 or 4 years ago and I posted it on NES years ago.

Your first disability check your retro from when you applied.

100% is over $36,000 per year.

The first commercial I saw about this was some lawyer saying "When I served at Camp Leh-Zherne." I'm a former Marine, and every Marine I've ever known pronounced it Luh-June. I told my wife, this guy's full of it. He's probably never been anywhere near the place.

And that's where you would be wrong. Yes, most Marines pronounce it as "La-June". Even I used to pronounce it that way until I happened upon earlier literature about him that indicates he pronounced his name as "La-Jern". Ever since, and out of respect for one of the Corps' greats, I pronounce it as he did.

Read this opening sentence from this official Marine Corps article on LTG Lejeune.

I can't imagine how you can say the VA has been a joke.

Contact DAV.

If you have a "presumptive" illness the VA automatically gives you disability if you were at CL for 30 days or more.

They announced that 3 or 4 years ago and I posted it on NES years ago.

Your first disability check your retro from when you applied.

100% is over $36,000 per year.

All well and good, except for one thing, my application has been lost by the VA...........................twice now.

Seriously.

Time to call your congressman. Descending on military/VA is one of the few things they do that anyone pays any attention to.

I'm trying to work through the veteran's office here in Taunton. I had an appointment for August 15th (2 weeks ago), but the veteran's agent had emergency surgery the day before, according to the secretary, and would contact me within a week or so. I guess I'm in the "or so" phase because I have heard nothing since. For me, that's about par for the course and defines this entire chapter of my life.

I am going to a big clam bake on September 10th with guys that served with reserve units at NAS South Weymouth "back in the day". I'm going to try to network a bit to see if any of them are in the same boat.

I'm trying to work through the veteran's office here in Taunton. I had an appointment for August 15th (2 weeks ago), but the veteran's agent had emergency surgery the day before, according to the secretary, and would contact me within a week or so. I guess I'm in the "or so" phase because I have heard nothing since. For me, that's about par for the course and defines this entire chapter of my life.

I am going to a big clam bake on September 10th with guys that served with reserve units at NAS South Weymouth "back in the day". I'm going to try to network a bit to see if any of them are in the same boat.
I’m certain that now it can be done online.

It won’t get lost and you can track your progress.

And that's where you would be wrong. Yes, most Marines pronounce it as "La-June". Even I used to pronounce it that way until I happened upon earlier literature about him that indicates he pronounced his name as "La-Jern". Ever since, and out of respect for one of the Corps' greats, I pronounce it as he did.

Read this opening sentence from this official Marine Corps article on LTG Lejeune.

I'm familiar with Gen. Lejeune. My point was simply that I've never met a Marine in my life, not one, who ever used the French pronunciation when referring to the base. My guess is that the number, such as yourself, who do, is probably no more than 1 in a thousand, if even that, and certainly not some ambulance chaser on the radio.

I'm familiar with Gen. Lejeune. My point was simply that I've never met a Marine in my life, not one, who ever used the French pronunciation when referring to the base. My guess is that the number, such as yourself, who do, is probably no more than 1 in a thousand, if even that, and certainly not some ambulance chaser on the radio.

You are the one that made the statement that the guy was a fake based on the way he pronounced the name. I'm just pointing out pertinent fact as to the way LTG Lejeune pronounced his name.

As for never meeting a Marine who pronounces it the correct way, you have apparently now met two, me and the guy on TV. Nah, I'm sure the guy on TV is just a paid actor. Nevertheless, he is pronouncing the name properly.

I'd be interested in participating in a Camp Lejeune Advertisement class action suit...

We should make these law firms and advertisers pay dearly for the harm they have caused...

I'd be interested in participating in a Camp Lejeune Advertisement class action suit...

We should make these law firms and advertisers pay dearly for the harm they have caused...

And just think, if the VA did their f***ing job and took care of the people who were exposed, none of this would even be necessary. Yet, here we are.

The VA is worse than a joke. Its an insult.
If you were at CL and have one of the presumptive illnesses - you automatically get disability. You don’t even have to prove it.

It’s “presumptive”.

That’s $36,000 tax free plus benefits in your pocket per year.

Way more than what you’ll get in the lawsuit.

It’ll be many years before the lawsuit pays.

After they total the claims you’ll only get a few thousand.

Many of these people will be dead by then.

Move to Albuquerque. I think we have the best VA Hospital in the country.
Also, sign up on Myhealth.VA.gov, if you aren't already.
n1oty is out of his tree if he thinks he's getting a dime from the lawsuit.

It'll take years anyway.

If he filed electronically years ago - he would have been approved in 6 months retro to date of filing and would have been riding the VA 100% service connected gravy train for the past 4 years.

Step one is to watch this movie...

Trailer...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYJi4jQbuc

$3.99
Amazon product ASIN B006YMLR9QView: https://www.amazon.com/Semper-Master-Sgt-Jerry-Ensminger/dp/B006YMLR9Q

Don't take my word for it...

This is the FB group for insiders...

n1oty is out of his tree if he thinks he's getting a dime from the lawsuit.

It'll take years anyway.

If he filed electronically years ago - he would have been approved in 6 months retro to date of filing and would have been riding the VA 100% service connected gravy train for the past 4 years.

Step one is to watch this movie...

Trailer...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLYJi4jQbuc

$3.99
Amazon product ASIN B006YMLR9QView: https://www.amazon.com/Semper-Master-Sgt-Jerry-Ensminger/dp/B006YMLR9Q

Don't take my word for it...

This is the FB group for insiders...

I am meeting with a local DAV rep next week. Everyone is recommending going the VA route and not the lawsuit route, so I'm going to try the VA route first. Fingers crossed.

I am meeting with a local DAV rep next week. Everyone is recommending going the VA route and not the lawsuit route, so I'm going to try the VA route first. Fingers crossed.
That is a huge relief!

DAV has been instrumental to the people I have helped. Without them my friends had no idea where to start.

I’m hoping in this day and age they will be able to file electronically. You’ll be able to fill out forms, upload documents, and track the claim.

My friends made nice donations to DAV after their gravy train arrived. They appreciated it.

Camp lejeune is getting ridiculous it's just too many commercials I'm getting so sick of seeing them too many
It's more of an indicator that you're watching too much television. I have people in my family that actually believe that fentanyl is going to arrive in kids halloween candy at this point.... that's how f***** up TV is it rots people's brains.

It's more of an indicator that you're watching too much television. I have people in my family that actually believe that fentanyl is going to arrive in kids halloween candy at this point.... that's how f***** up TV is it rots people's brains.

You are seeing so many commercials because the end result will be a LOT of lawyers getting rich over the next two years. They are trawling for more clients. The Camp Lejeune water situation was so screwed up for so long, that it is estimated as many as 1 million people may have standing to sue. The courts had shut down any legal remedies for years due to the North Carolina 10 year statute of repose. The Obama administration f***ed us over pretty hard on that score. Congress recently passed a law opening a two year window where that statute of repose is being waived temporarily.

None of this would be happening if the VA did it's job or the Obama DOJ screwed over veterans, yet here we are.

You are seeing so many commercials because the end result will be a LOT of lawyers getting rich over the next two years. They are trawling for more clients. The Camp Lejeune water situation was so screwed up for so long, that it is estimated as many as 1 million people may have standing to sue. The courts had shut down any legal remedies for years due to the North Carolina 10 year statute of repose. The Obama administration f***ed us over pretty hard on that score. Congress recently passed a law opening a two year window where that statute of repose is being waived temporarily.

None of this would be happening if the VA did it's job or the Obama DOJ screwed over veterans, yet here we are.
After this we'll be hearing about Pearl Harbor fuel tank contamination claims..... for 2 years... 🤣

Back
Top Bottom