• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Today

Way back when I was paying child support the amount was $357/week. Which Lady Radtekk found amusing given my ex's rabid libtardism. She (Lady Radtekk) thought it was cool that whackadoodle got a weekly "bullet".

Then I started getting paid bi-weekly, so the per-paycheck deduction was $714. As a product of the 70's & 80's I found that to be an interesting number also, because if there was one thing my ex needed it was MEDICATION. Bonus points for figuring out the significance of the latter amount:)

Way back when I was paying child support the amount was $357/week. Which Lady Radtekk found amusing given my ex's rabid libtardism. She (Lady Radtekk) thought it was cool that whackadoodle got a weekly "bullet".

Then I started getting paid bi-weekly, so the per-paycheck deduction was $714. As a product of the 70's & 80's I found that to be an interesting number also, because if there was one thing my ex needed it was MEDICATION. Bonus points for figuring out the significance of the latter amount:)
714 is Quaalude. Also Dragnet's Friday's badge #. Although Webb claimed he chose 714 for Ruth's home runs (others say his mother's birthday) I believe it was due to the Ludes!

I knew a guy who, again back in the 80s, had the license plate ROR 714. It kept getting stolen.

Back
Top Bottom