Tom Cotton (R-AR) slams Rachael Rollins, President Biden's nominee for US Attorney for Massachusetts.

Saw a News Junkies YT with Biden claiming that vaccinating 700,000 a day back in January was too little and it was all him that got people vaccinated. Ass. Takes great credit. Blames failure on all others.

Saw a News Junkies YT with Biden claiming that vaccinating 700,000 a day back in January was too little and it was all him that got people vaccinated. Ass. Takes great credit. Blames failure on all others.
That has nothing to do with the video though.

Manchin going to go along with this? He’s said to be jointing the GOP to block the private employer vaccine mandate.

I’m guessing self defense incidents will all result in murder or manslaughter charges in MA when she’s confirmed. Your home defense weapons are about to become prison ball and chains.

Great, just what she needs; more power.

Manchin going to go along with this? He’s said to be jointing the GOP to block the private employer vaccine mandate.
No, Manchin voted against the measure which would have blocked the mandate and is pretending he will vote yes for a regulatory review measure (Which amounts to Congress sending a sternly worded letter) and effectively means nothing. The guy is a phony and West Virginians should be demanding he resign.

That has nothing to do with the video though.

I was responding to the previous poster. Lol

Rollins looks like mASS’s answer to Kamala.

Remember when the reporter rolled up on her and she didn’t know her address was public record? That tells you how “us and you” she really is.

Great, just what she needs; more power.

This link says that she went on the Howie Carr show.
I can't imagine that went well for her.

This link says that she went on the Howie Carr show.
I can't imagine that went well for her.
IIRC, Howie doesn't like her policies, but he's seen lots worse;
probably including hacks that refuse to engage (like Tall Deval).

Don't have a cow; eventually she'll really blow it,
and stop engaging because she's circling the wagons.
(You can see she's got a really thin skin).

She will be dropping the hammer on lots of legal gun owners if they ever defend themselves.

However when her own people attack and kill us, I expect these killers to get a slap on the wrist.

And, don't think any of us will be out on no bail.

Tom Cotton (R-AR) slams Rachael Rollins, President Biden's nominee for US Attorney for Massachusetts.​

Can you change the title to something like "Tom Cotton Bashes Rachael Rollins" instead ???
The word "Slams" has a different connotation which could stir up images that make some of us queasy.

[puke2]

Back
Top Bottom