TOP 50 MOVIE GUNFIGHTS

There was an old John Wayne western,where he is in a dark room and he fans his old 45 sexeral times killing the bad guy.Every time he shot,the muzzle blast would sillouette the Duke.Does anyone remember what movie this was?

Could have been "The Shootist". The scene where he is in his room at the boarding house.

What???

These guys opinions are off IMO and their taste is skewed. Here are a few thoughts.

1. No mention of "The Replacement Killers" which while it would never win an academy award, has some great shooting scenes, some of the most fun to watch. Movie is all action all the time practically.

2. What about the classic shootout from Beverly Hills cop when they go to the mansion. That is a great scene all around, and I think very much worthy compared to what they posted.

3. Running Scared (2006, not the billy crystal movie) is one of the best movies I have seen. It is a great suspense movie and I actually have not met a person that said that at the very least they did not like it a lot. Most people think it is great.

4. Enemy at the gates also has some great shooting scenes.

5. I am sure there are lots more I couls mention, but this is just a few. Also, the new rambo has some great violent scenes.

I agree with heat being #1. Long movie that does drag a bit, but that was the best urban shoot out I have seen on film

I thought the Normandy landing was the most realistic rendition of what it would be like in battle I've ever seen. Never done that myself, but it captured it pretty well

A friend told me his grandfather said that scene was just like being there, except for the smell. (He was a vet of the landing)

Back
Top Bottom