Traded Paypal green for green name

Small investment to help keep the site going.

Had nothing to do with my desire to see the group buys going on. Really. Stop looking at me like that.

[smile]

Wow, two other members from the same town. Right now I shoot at MassFirearmsSchool in Holliston, have application in at Worcester Pistol & Rifle.

Nice! I didn't even catch that...I'm waiting for Rotaryrocket to chime in from here in Milford too. I took my class at MFS. Liked it. I just joined Hopkinton Sportsman's Association since it was so local and has an indoor range with 24/7 access. If I might ask, why apply so far from home? Due to work?

I'm in both Hopkinton Sportsman and Southborough R&G. Any time you want to check them out just shoot me a PM.
-Brian

I took my class at MFS. Liked it. I just joined Hopkinton Sportsman's Association since it was so local and has an indoor range with 24/7 access. If I might ask, why apply so far from home? Due to work?

Two reasons, I guess - I have interest in shooting IDPA and Worcester is active in it, and I met the Worcester Safety Officer while out shopping and spent 45 minutes talking in the store. Seemed pretty friendly, and the drive doesn't feel that far to me, so I applied.

Back
Top Bottom