• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTT Sold Delete

Venomjoe

NES Member
1893 Lee Metford Carbine, has been nicely sporterized with patterns. Retains dust cover! Takes standard 303 British

Story time: This was sold to me from a man whose father passed away who was a WW2 veteran and allegedly bought it in New Zealand when he was waiting to go home when it was “sold as surplus” as indicated by a marking.

Markings indicate Boer War use by the Brits before being transferred to the New Zealand home guard for use in WW1. Likely WW2 reserve use as well.

Trades: Martini, C96, .38 revolvers, ammo (556, 7.62x39, 303, 8mm, 9mm)Try me with military surplus or anything cool.

Possible Trades:

C96
Martini-Henry/Enfield
Enfield No. 4
357 Revolver
Krag Rifle
Rolling Block Rifle
Low-end .38 snub nose
Walther P38
Luger
Anything Daewoo
Ar-180
M95 Steyr

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom