• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Training Team Openings for New Instructor

Ladies and Gents,

Good day! I recently earned my NRA instructor certification for both the Home Firearm Safety and Certified Pistol courses. I am looking to join an established training team in the Boston area in order to gain practical experience under the tutelage of experienced professionals. I have an extensive background in training and customer service, including five years of experience regional trainer for a major national electronics retailer, along with being a U.S. Army-certified Intelligence Corps trainer.

If you are interested, or may know somebody who is interested in discussing bringing a highly-motivated, capable trainer onto their team, please reach out to me via PM on this forum.

Regards, and thank you for your time and consideration.

- P -

A few years ago Clint Smith wrote an article on this topic. He called it "300"; it was published in the Mar/Apr 2008 American Handgunner.

This course, in particular, seems to be highly regarded; it could give you what you need to gain a job. That, along with this, and this, is what I'd do.

If you're willing to travel to Manchester NH, I teach with a great crew of guys. None of us are paid, we volunteer at the pistol club which holds the classes.

Back
Top Bottom