• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trap for Beginners

NES Member
Trap for Beginners will be featured at the Cumberland Beagle Club's trap range on Sunday 9/28/08 after the regular trap shooting finishes about noon. This is an opportunity for anyone who has either just completing the Hunter Safety Course or who has had an interest but not yet acted on it. It will be specifically designed for those with little or no knowledge of trap and try to take away some of the mystique. Each round of 25 birds will be $3.50 with the shooter providing their own weapon and ammunition. Shot must be low brass # 7 ½, 8 or 9. Modified or Improved Modified chokes are suggested. The trap machine will be locked on straight aways to give students a consistent target. Shooting mechanics will be emphasized. If you have been thinking about trying trap and feel a bit self conscious about it this is the program for you. It also is a great way for new father and son hunting teams to get ready for the upcoming season. If you have any questions stop at the trap range on any Sunday morning and visit us.

Cumberland Beagle Club
425 Nate Whipple Hwy
Cumberland, RI 02864
http://www.cumberlandbeagleclub.com

P.S. NES member's may contact me about borrowing one of my shotguns for this event. I will also have some ammunition that I will sell at cost.

Back
Top Bottom