travel to the Heritage Museum Hudson Ma from Plymouth rt3/95 or 495?

mac1911

NES Member
heading out in a bit and its been a good while since I traveled either of these routes north bound.
So those that might be traveling these roads recently which would be better ?

On the GPS its a matter of 3 minutes either way. Rt3 north from here can be real sketchy especially between scituate and the split.?

any tips for lunch while im out there.

AND of course im gun broke so no trips to pack and postal.:mad: think they are closed though.

This early on a Sunday moving away from the cape, it doesn’t really matter.

Have fun, friends of mine went a few weeks ago and loved it. I’ll be going as soon as the summer weather is gone.

This early on a Sunday moving away from the cape, it doesn’t really matter.

Have fun, friends of mine went a few weeks ago and loved it. I’ll be going as soon as the summer weather is gone.
yeah we lost our pool this week to a major hole and pump failure so in a AC car for 1hr or so to a AC building and a good lunch are the plan

Decided to go 495 stopped at Kelleys in Norton for Breakfast
The headed out , cruised 65 mph the entire way . Museum was excellent, kids not really impressed and after the little movie intro's they where "bored" figured at least they would be impressed by the machines.
Very interesting and amazing what Mr littlefield found over the years and they made it back to here.
Nice place and plenty of people around to ask questions.
We got a look out back at a hunk of german U boat they are going to use in a display. One tank was getting a engine over haul. One thing I did not know is they pride themselves in displaying functioning working pieces...ony 3 pieces on display did not run .

E4DEE5DC-332B-4C89-8627-53C7FA0A9565.jpegThere was a large halftrack with these mausers on board all had this mark.
Some had bolts some did mot.

I'm going as German to the 75th DDay anniversary in Conneaut, OH, next week.....Tuesday to Sunday. Landing craft, tank battles, P-51s....hope my box camera can catch some action.

c. 1936-1939 British made Kodak under license.

t

Attachments

• IMG_7727.jpg
    IMG_7727.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom