• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trijicon RAVE

GM-GUY

NES Member
:)

I bought an ACOG (Donut variant) in 2009/2010 from someone on eBay (about $800 when new were $1200 iirc). This year was time to replace the Tritium so I called got an RMA and off it went with the Larue LT100 and killflash it came with (they said it would be fine).

Last week I got notice that they had inspected it and determined it was under warranty, no cost repair. New Tritium, Fiber tube and internal adjustments and came back with all the stuff it was sent with. Optic was made in 2003 and I was fully prepared to pay the ~$600 a relamping is said to cost.

Damn happy, and really glad I stuck with Trijicon for several rifles and sights on my G26

Seconded.

My MRO sustained a hard drop onto concrete from about 4 feet while affixed to a rifle. It survived, but had major scuff marks and was noticeably dimmer.

Called up Trijicon, they told me to ship it back. Two weeks later had a new MRO in hand. They have a customer for life.

Which model did you get? I have a Trijicon MRO and I like it on my Tavor. I sold all my optics for my AR and I'm in the market for a new one. I also have an Aimpoint T2 which i really like but I think I'm going to break down and finally try an ACOG. I'm a little hesitant on the TA31F eye relief but I typically shoot nose to charging handle so I may try it anyway. I also looked at the TA11 and the TA110 which is the LED variant of the TA11.

The TA11 would seem like an obvious choice but it is bigger, heavier, and no ACSS option. one thing I did notice which may not matter to some all ACOGS and reticles semm to be calibrated in meters with the exception of the ACSS that seem to be in yards since PA has the rights to the ACSS.

Back
Top Bottom