• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trudeau, 3rd party will take guns.

"Buyback"

I hope someone films it for posterity.

"Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present generation to preserve your freedom!

I hope you will make a good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven that I ever took half the pains to preserve it.”

- John Adams

I'm sure he'll find a lot of effective volunteers amongst his supporters:
freeland_trudeau.jpg

I predict there will be many like "lefty" from the Rittenhouse affair.

This is why the control freaks are in love with killer robots. Machines don't defy orders when meat may decide to.

Machines defy their masters all the time. I get my hands on a control module, some code books, a high ranking officer, rag and bucket of water and all of a sudden those bots are as reliable as Mexican State Police.

Didn't the US government confiscate guns right after Katrina? I don't remember the good guys with guns shooting back and firing any shots
Yes true, but it's apples-2-oranges.
The confiscations after Katrina was more (entirely?) by local city LEOs rather than state or federal law enforcement. Little Castro's problem is that a number of provincial/territorial and local authorities are refusing to go along with his gun grab being promulgated from the federal level.

What I find interesting is that Ju'stro doesn't seem to even trust his federal police force (Monties); why else would he consider bringing in third parties?

In the end we'll see to what degree Canadians fight this, ignore it, or comply.

Back
Top Bottom