• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trudeau, 3rd party will take guns.

Didn't the US government confiscate guns right after Katrina? I don't remember the good guys with guns shooting back and firing any shots
That was only Orleans Parish from my understanding. And it was NG and some active units supporting the police. It would have not been the slaughter in your dreams. LEO's and .mil were rolling heavy. I know Jefferson Parish East Bank (at least) didn't do that, my family were there and carrying everywhere.

If you need to use a firearm for a self defense shoot (inside or outside the home), the last thing you’re going to want is more charges to be used against you during trial, and them being able to legitimately say you used an illegal magazine over 10 rounds.
Better not need that 11th round though, huh?

"Canada’s Liberal government repealed on Friday elements of its gun-control legislation that proposed banning rifles and shotguns widely used by hunters, farmers and indigenous communities. The surprise decision emerged after the plan to target thousands of rifles and shotguns sparked widespread opposition from the governing Liberals’ political allies on gun control, indigenous leaders and gun-rights advocates...

The government on Friday withdrew its wider firearm ban. Marco Mendicino, Canada’s public safety minister, said the government’s focus is on prohibiting assault-style weapons, “not guns commonly used for hunting. Hunting isn’t just a proud Canadian tradition. It’s a way of life for communities across this country.”

…The Liberals rely on large urban centers to maintain power, and gun control is popular in those cities, she said."

…The Liberals rely on large urban centers to maintain power, and gun control is popular in those cities, she said."
Exactly the same as it is here in the People's Republic of Massachusetts. The crappy, crime-infested Dim cities control the elections and the rest of us are simply along for the ride. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom