Trudeau, 3rd party will take guns.

People lined up in CT to “declare” their currently owned “assault weapons” and “high capacity magazines” after Sandy Hook. See WTNH lower right, they’re out of New Haven.
What's worse - people in MA who spent $250 on "preban square notch" mags to carry or people in CT who declared their *hi capz* and the state government graciously will allow them to keep carrying their hi capz but only load ten in there unless at home or at the range?

Come on man!! They are lined up for their shots. 😂
No, no, no...

I was right about the location but wrong about the day. 4 Seasons on Black Friday when they had a blowout deal on this stuff-

RTP40165CASE-2.jpg
ct-gun.jpg

@Broc is in that line somewhere but he is wearing a mask so that nobody can recognize him.

Back on topic: Let's all hope this gets ugly for Trudeau. As far as the CT line up goes, the serious firearms owners and 2A supporters in CA simply went dark. If they were in a 'red' town the local LEO's were OK with that.

With the coming CBDC (aka “government programmable money”) in Canada plus complete disarmament, things are going to go to crap up there pretty rapidly in the next few years.

The pedos can pass literally any law they want after that, nothing is out of the question.

What's worse - people in MA who spent $250 on "preban square notch" mags to carry or people in CT who declared their *hi capz* and the state government graciously will allow them to keep carrying their hi capz but only load ten in there unless at home or at the range?
Both were pretty f***ing stupid moves.

If some LEO agency is searching thru my stuff I must have other major things to be worried about and declared or not magazines* ain’t one of them.

* I wanted to write clips sooo bad. 😂

Other than the Irish military, my impression of UN "peacekeepers" has been that they are armed criminals. Lots of raping, child molesting, robbery, and of course murder of unarmed civilians. Up against people who can fight back, not so much.
Don't forget them being chained to equipment in Bosnia to prevent NATO air strikes.

iu

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QI0pzNmu6uo

Right... those savages put gravy on French fries
Dude, poutine is freaking awesome!

iu

Having given some thought on the Government coming to seize our firearms, one or more scenarios will be used. One, being taking out one owner at a time based on what ever charges the government propaganda machine can gin up, thus making an example of that person. The other will be to hit a couple of urban areas putting them under some kind of curfew or martial law.
For those living out in the rural areas it will be the first scenario. That being said, the rest of the country will have enough notice to do as they have to. There are not enough personnel to take out everyone at the same time.

People lined up in CT to “declare” their currently owned “assault weapons” and “high capacity magazines” after Sandy Hook. See WTNH lower right, they’re out of New Haven.
What was the compliance level in NY with SAFE Act? Yes, some percentage of gun owners, mostly Fudds in liberal areas will go turn them in. But a nationwide ban using 3rd party "confiscators".....you think it's going to be easy in Texas or Montana or any other rural area in a free state? I wasn't implying everyone would unite against the tyranny, but certainly a large enough minority of well armed people who have drawn a line in the sand will make for some tough customers.

The Canadian South of the Border

Long before Justin Trudeau thrilled the world with his conference-table yoga poses, his mother, Margaret Trudeau, was living her truth at Studio 54, and that truth included indecent exposure. Trudeau famously left her prime-minister husband to enjoy the club scene and befriend the Rolling Stones. She supposedly spent three nights in a row at the disco mecca and “patrons noticed she was wearing nothing under her dress while she sat cross-legged on the floor signing autographs.” First Lady of Canada “Caught With No Panties!” trumpeted High Society.

9861c44a5c6e44127f8379fd84b6e5d05a-16-scandalous-margaret-trudeau-new.w710.jpg

Only from the elderly
Worse the military helped
7-hurricane-katrina-55320349.jpg

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kf8trl69kzo

I was there on this date and never ran into the Oklahoma NG nor these clowns wearing boonie caps. We, the MANG 104th/181INF. were on the ground patrolling the city and were NEVER instructed to confiscate weapons nor kick down doors. Many residents had signs, YOU LOOT, WE SHOOT and we were told not to f*** with them.
Never ran into a NOLO cop only Louisiana State Police. NOLO Police Stations and cruisers were vandalized and under water and the PD was AWOL. The city was a ghost town and WE were the only game in town. I've seen these video's before and always wondered where these Soldiers were.

What was the compliance level in NY with SAFE Act? Yes, some percentage of gun owners, mostly Fudds in liberal areas will go turn them in. But a nationwide ban using 3rd party "confiscators".....you think it's going to be easy in Texas or Montana or any other rural area in a free state? I wasn't implying everyone would unite against the tyranny, but certainly a large enough minority of well armed people who have drawn a line in the sand will make for some tough customers.
This isn't hyperbole but if you've never gone wandering in the deep woods of a florida swamp its an experience... especially for someone who hiked a lot in the Northeast.

It swallows you whole at 60 yards in

Anyone confiscating down the panhandle.. south ga.. south alabama better be a damn good woodsman

And I'm sure there are tons of other areas like this in the country... expecting some people to come in and take it that have never seen a forest will end poorly

This is being rolled out on Prince Edward Island first. A whole lot of nothing crazy is going to happen. The people will comply, and I think Canada is looking to set the example for the other provinces to follow. Hoping others will go along after seeing PEI compliance.

Both were pretty f***ing stupid moves.

If some LEO agency is searching thru my stuff I must have other major things to be worried about and declared or not magazines* ain’t one of them.

* I wanted to write clips sooo bad. 😂
If you need to use a firearm for a self defense shoot (inside or outside the home), the last thing you’re going to want is more charges to be used against you during trial, and them being able to legitimately say you used an illegal magazine over 10 rounds.

Last edited:
If you need to use a firearm for a self defense shoot (inside or outside the home), the last thing you’re going to want is more charges to be used against you during trial, and then being able to legitimately say you used an illegal magazine over 10 rounds.
I’ll not pant shit. I meant what I wrote.

I’ll not pant shit. I meant what I wrote.
Yeah, I get it. More power to you for not caring. I’m just saying you have a flaw in the logic you wrote. The the magazines you say are not a major thing to be worried about, are the very things that would exacerbate the major things you’re worried about, making the probability of a guilty verdict for the major thing more likely.

Yeah, I get it. More power to you for not caring. I’m just saying you have a flaw in the logic you wrote. The the magazines you say are not a major thing to be worried about, are the very things that would exacerbate the major things you’re worried about, making the probability of a guilty verdict for the major thing more likely.
No. My mags are not and haven’t been a problem.
There are no flaws in my logic. I’m not planning on getting into a gun fight up here in my hood.

No. My mags are not and haven’t been a problem.
There are no flaws in my logic. I’m not planning on getting into a gun fight up here in my hood.
You don’t ever carry a gun for self defense, or have one ready for defense from a home invasion?

Back
Top Bottom