Trump at NRA Convention

I called him out the other day on some other thread for being anti-2A and caught some sh*t, which was honestly expected. I stand by it, he only pretends to be a republican because he didn't think he'd have a chance running as a dem.

djt-wlp-780x439.jpg

With trump in office again you could kiss your chances of any meaningful legislation on guns getting passed. With Lapierre in the NRA you can also ensure he helps cement that case. The least polarizing candidate stands to draw the least furor from the masses will be able to real shit done under the radar. The only thing trump did which was likely at the advisement of his staff was his SCOTUS picks which seem to have consistently ruled against him in many ways.

I called him out the other day on some other thread for being anti-2A and caught some sh*t, which was honestly expected. I stand by it, he only pretends to be a republican because he didn't think he'd have a chance running as a dem.
Again. Who you got that has been better?
No answer.
You can bash Trump all you want. It doesn't change the fact that the NRA endorsement is important to politicians.

Trump did some good things, but his issue on guns is not debatable.

The NRA is probably just hoping the same people that give Trump money will also cut a check for the NRA.. Other than that I have no idea why the NRA would welcome a person with a track record like Trump.. Who is the keynote, Schumer?

What is your question?

I don't think anti 2nd politicians should be allowed in a NRA Convention. Do you disagree?
Of course it should be mentioned that the NRA is the entity who got Trump to do the anti-2a thing..... imo the NRA is not some great beacon of 2A puritanism. So for soft shoe types Trump would fit into the NRA mold pretty well.

How about addressing this comment:

“Take the guns first, go through due process second,”

This is the person who's skirt YOU want to hide under and make excuses for?

"Other than" lol
Again.
Like no other politicians ever use that rationale.

Back
Top Bottom