Trump at NRA Convention

Bump stocks were just used in the deadliest mass shooting in US history. All the lefties were really crying about was bump stocks. Yeah I think he should have said “FU” but it was an easy solution to ban them that really costs us nothing. You have a thumb and a belt loop, right? Would you like me to Karma some rubber bands?

Here we go. Nowhere in his statement did he say he actually agreed with banning bump stocks. He gave an opinion that bump stocks are basically for retards......which I also agree with but don't agree with banning them.

Try and read it again. He said doesn't care if they are banned because he thinks they're stupid.

So if lefties cry about something you don't personally care about, you're cool with it being banned? Such a dumb f***ing argument.

I thought we were all pro liberty when it came to 2A. But apparently a bunch of you have reverse TDS when it comes to trump.

Try and read it again. He said doesn't care if they are banned because he thinks they're stupid.

So if lefties cry about something you don't personally care about, you're cool with it being banned? Such a dumb f***ing argument.

I thought we were all pro liberty when it came to 2A. But apparently a bunch of you have reverse TDS when it comes to trump.
So Trump goes along with the DOJ in banning bump stocks and yet DeSantis banning actual firearms at his events is OK.....JFC.....I actually believe that those that suffer TDS don't actually realize how bad they have it.

Trump is a tool to turn the RNC into something other part of the uniparty. He has already helped oust so many RINOs and warmongers any harm he does was worth it. I'd prefer Rand Paul as president. Unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen.

I sure would like 4 more years of cheap energy and 2 more elections of ousting more RINOs.

Trump is a tool to turn the RNC into something other part of the uniparty. He has already helped oust so many RINOs and warmongers any harm he does was worth it. I'd prefer Rand Paul as president. Unfortunately I don't think that will ever happen.

I sure would like 4 more years of cheap energy and 2 more elections of ousting more RINOs.
As I have stated many times in the past I do NOT consider Trump a Republican. I consider him MAGA. I also believe that Trump is the first de-facto 3rd party President as none in the Republican Swamp supported him. Trump's election showed that under the right situation a 3rd party candidate can win. Difficult, yes, but Trump is proof it can be done.

The end of the Libertarian Party has always been that it was run by big-L Libertarians. They get wacky as they focus on being more purely libertarian than each other.
It’s getting like this WRT gun rights also. The average NES poster (myself included) thinks I should be able to go to the corner gun shop and buy a full auto belt fed. You will NEVER EVER be able to do that and no politician is ever going to fight for, or even publicly suggest such a thing.

We have to understand that this is an extreme position. The NRA would lose all the fudd money if they wasted time fighting for 2A absolutist positions like that. The NRA and actual pro 2A politicians need to walk the fence and know a losing battle when they see it.

The best thing we will ever likely see from a pro 2A president is to do nothing blatantly anti 2A while appointing the right federal judges.

It’s getting like this WRT gun rights also. The average NES poster (myself included) thinks I should be able to go to the corner gun shop and buy a full auto belt fed. You will NEVER EVER be able to do that and no politician is ever going to fight for, or even publicly suggest such a thing.

We have to understand that this is an extreme position. The NRA would lose all the fudd money if they wasted time fighting for 2A absolutist positions like that. The NRA and actual pro 2A politicians need to walk the fence and know a losing battle when they see it.

The best thing we will ever likely see from a pro 2A president is to do nothing blatantly anti 2A while appointing the right federal judges.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4c_qNZEmwEM

Ok, so name the anti and pro-gun legislation Obama did versus Trump.
Come on dude, this is a disingenuous argument that really means nothing anyway.

Obama didn’t sign anything anti 2A because nothing made it to his desk. All the BS after sandy hook and the republicans shot it all down before the Kenyan could rubber stamp it.

You KNOW he would have signed an outright Australia style ban if one made it to his desk.

So Trump goes along with the DOJ in banning bump stocks and yet DeSantis banning actual firearms at his events is OK.....JFC.....I actually believe that those that suffer TDS don't actually realize how bad they have it.

Where did I say I was a desantis supporter? I'm one of those retarded libertarians, thank you.

If not for Reagan, you could do that...

Obama didn’t sign anything anti 2A because nothing made it to his desk. All the BS after sandy hook and the republicans shot it all down before the Kenyan could rubber stamp it.

You KNOW he would have signed an outright Australia style ban if one made it to his desk.
What EOs did O'Bummer sign on topic? What did his ATF do on topic?

Who or what makes you say that?

Someone disagreed with his opinion of Trump.

I've said it many many many times before, I'll say it again - people everywhere - and most shockingly HERE - do NOT want a free republic. They want a fascist state . . . as long as the goals of the fascist state match their own. I mean, wouldn't it be great if we could just name Trump emperor or something. Trumporer??? That would solve all of our problems. ;)

Couple that with the "if you don't agree with me 100% in all things, you are the enemy" mentality that pervades political speak and you get absolutely nothing done and everyone hating people that they should be embracing as allies.

People talk about the butt-hurt of hte left. Damn. You KNOW they read threads like this and think, "Wow, those Neo-cons are a bunch of butt-hurt, lack-of-critical-thought troglodytes." And in many cases they would be right.

Strive to be better, troops. Embrace integrity.

They want a fascist state . . . as long as the goals of the fascist state match their own. I mean, wouldn't it be great if we could just name Trump emperor or something. Trumporer??? That would solve all of our problems. ;)
“All men wanna be rich
Rich man wanna be king
And the king ain’t satisfied till he rules everything…”

No matter how smart and well intentioned, too much power corrupts.

I've said it many many many times before, I'll say it again - people everywhere - and most shockingly HERE - do NOT want a free republic. They want a fascist state . . . as long as the goals of the fascist state match their own. I mean, wouldn't it be great if we could just name Trump emperor or something. Trumporer??? That would solve all of our problems. ;)

Couple that with the "if you don't agree with me 100% in all things, you are the enemy" mentality that pervades political speak and you get absolutely nothing done and everyone hating people that they should be embracing as allies.

People talk about the butt-hurt of hte left. Damn. You KNOW they read threads like this and think, "Wow, those Neo-cons are a bunch of butt-hurt, lack-of-critical-thought troglodytes." And in many cases they would be right.

Post of the month right there.

How many of those 8 years did the Dems have control of all 3 branches? He could have done some EO's, but he didn't. He could have influenced the FTATF, but why?

Trump worship is a cult, and cults are dangerous. No "free" man should ever worship another man, much less a politician.

Trump was not a pro 2A POTUS, and Trump followers can not somehow grasp this simple fact.

I just hope I am not forced to vote for him again.

"He will drain the swamp and build the wall this time, I swear, just need 4 more years!!"

Drain the swamp? He is the swamp. I just want to win, but Trump is too polarizing.. You win by influencing the 10% of undecided, Trump can't do that. My fear is the Trump cult will sit out if Trump isn't the nominee, then "we" are guaranteed to lose if that happens :(

In the end, we will both be voting for the same guy, guaranteed. Primaries, diff story:)

Well, I don't know how much time I have left at age 68 but I am certain I won't live long enough to see what the Left is doing to America stopped. I have learned however that practical arguments are scarce and irrelevant ones abound. So many different opinions and yet we are the last line of defense. Its a likely certainty that nothing will be fixed and nothing will be changed because we seek those who don't exist, never existed and never will. And so we will wear out another keyboard or two.

I have been told by many in my inner circle to let it be, its over. Live the best life you can and protect what you can.

The chasing of false Gods is simply a phenomenon that is just a complete waste of time and is devoid of any concept of reality.

The design of the NRA board is to enable the corrupt management to stay in place, undisturbed, with their snouts down in the trough of member contributions. Wayne LaPierre is the very definition of a swamp creature.
what you don't see behind the scenes at the nra is how lapierre will create positions for spouses and essentially buy influence from the board members such that their loyalty is required to keep the cash flowing. It is the definition of swamp.

Since nobody answered you and apparently Google or other search engines no longer work

In response to the Nikolas Cruz situation. He had a very long history of violence, threats, threatened to blow up the school, at least 16 9-11 calls to his house. Once you conduct yourself in that manner it would seem to be a reasonable question as to why "due process" hadn't already taken place.

Since nobody answered you and apparently Google or other search engines no longer work

start around 46 seconds

Trump was a retard there. I don't think anyone here would say otherwise. But he appointed two judges to SCOTUS that would prevent him from doing that. So, while he may have made a retarded statement about a situation off the cuff, his long term decision making has strengthened 2A considerably.

Would I trust Trump as an emperor? f*** no. Do I trust him to be president again? Yes.

To hell with the Fudd money. To hell with the NRA. I'm done with 'but muh hunting' shtick. The NRA will toss their own members under the bus and tell us it's a win. It's a right, it's not a privilege. I don't have to ask permission. I should be able to stop at my local convenience store and pick up a pack of cigarettes, a six pack of beer, some lottery tickets and a Glock. All without the ATF needing to know a goddam thing. That's what freedom is supposed to look like. If you give the left, the gun grabbers, even so much as a nanometer they will come up with a million regulations that can fit in a nanometer of space and we will be fighting in court for the next 100 years.

I personally say beat gun regulations into the ground non-stop, right now while we have a chance and never let up until I can buy a full auto belt fed and have enough left over for ammo and a nice lunch.

I tried playing nice with the left. I tried saying what would you consider the minimum for a permit requirements. I had one person tell me 16 weeks of basic training in the military. After those 16 weeks you'll earn the privilege of being able to possess (in your home only) a single shot .22. When I said the "C" in LTC means "carry", they said yeah you can carry it your house. You will never ever win with these people. This will end when people are finally fed up. Well guess what I'm fed up. I've been sending money to GOA, FPC and others that are actually fighting the good fight.

Even during the heights of prohibition Carry Nation refused to hang up her axe. It was only until she became a pariah that she disappeared into history. Gun control is a modern day attempt (v2) at prohibition except this time they don't want to amend the constitution because they know it will fail just like alcohol did in the 20th century.

I follow the cases winding through the courts and I'm frankly appalled at the level of accommodation that judges are giving the left when they play dumb in court. I was frankly blown away last week while listening to the 5 NY cases in the second circuit when an actual sitting judge in 2023 while referencing a 19th century slave law. said something to the effect, Well people were bigots back then so I guess it's okay to be a bigot. That came out of the mouth of a freaking judge. I was like "he really said that?". Thankfully others picked up on this too.

This is a perfect opportunity to beat all of this into the ground. This is the only civil right that ends at a state border. Yet tell me a gun person other than some buck toothed FUDD that will say "yeah that sounds about right". The social experiment that is gun control is over now. This is a perfect time to bury it in the backyard and forget about it. If we end up in a violent society then so be it. I was willing to work with people but it's always "it's my way of the highway". I choose highway.

Back
Top Bottom