• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trump at NRA Convention

He rubber stamped it, he didn't have to, but he did.
Not disputing that but I guess what I'm saying is given the NRA's history, expecting some sort of 2A puritanism out of them is a bit of a reach considering they're basically controlled opposition.....

Not disputing that but I guess what I'm saying is given the NRA's history, expecting some sort of 2A puritanism out of them is a bit of a reach considering they're basically controlled opposition.....

They should at least pretend to care by not inviting him.

NRA is a joke, and like Admin says this just cements the fact.

lol, you are too easy, confront with facts and you fold like a cheap Chinese lawn chair that has been left out all summer.
The other problem is people can't accept the fact that simply pointing out a flaw of the former president is not necessarily a wholesale indictment.... I don't really see this strange need to try to cover up somebody's defects.

Again. Who you got that has been better?
No answer.
You can bash Trump all you want. It doesn't change the fact that the NRA endorsement is important to politicians.
New York Governor Hochul received the NRA endorsement once too go figure :(:rolleyes:

He was seriously disappointing regarding 2A in his first term, but who would you rather in there

Yup.

He did a LOT of good things, but "draining the swamp" and the 2nd weren't his strong points. Along with leaving the J6 people's dicks swinging in the wind..

"Don't let your dingle dangle dingle in the dirt, if you must let your dingle dangle, tie it to your shirt" How many people will get this lol

The problem "we" will have is this, IMO.

I WILL vote for Trump if he is the POTUS nominee..

But..... will the cult of Trump vote for whoever is nominated if it is NOT Trump?

This is the problem with cult of personality politicians like Obama and Trump.. Their supporters are so blinded by the light that they can't, or refuse to see what is right in front of them.

Last edited:
Bump stocks were just used in the deadliest mass shooting in US history. All the lefties were really crying about was bump stocks. Yeah I think he should have said “FU” but it was an easy solution to ban them that really costs us nothing. You have a thumb and a belt loop, right? Would you like me to Karma some rubber bands?

Bump stocks are plastic toys for tactical tommy types to piss off the fudds at the range when they get bored practicing quick draws from their thigh holster.

FA in general is for guys with FU money to blow and wanna bes who never got to use them in the military.

No I’m not defending trump, just saying I disagree with the borg think that he is anti 2A. He is just a retard really.

Back
Top Bottom