Trump hater kills wife and dog to make point about gun control

Plenty of other articles that say same thing from other sources.
It is universally understood that such operations still take place, but without whistleblowers and insiders exposing the truth it is impossible to tell exactly what stories in our own day and age have been completely fabricated by intelligence agencies with a vested interest in manipulating public opinion.

Lynn Heimsoth’s cause of death was declared a handgun gunshot wound to the head and was officially ruled a homicide by the Whatcom County Medical Examiner. Her time of death was declared around 10:30 a.m. Dec. 26, but initial law enforcement investigation suggests shots may have been heard around 2:45 a.m. that morning, said Whatcom County Medical Examiner Dr. Gary Goldfogel.

Dr. Gary Goldfogel is a CIA potted plant who is on George Soros Deep State payroll.

Although the tweets were verified as the shooter, they could have been tweeted by Project Ultra which is under the control of CIA agent Alex Jones who implanted a microchip with Chem Trails and fluoride into the shooter who was taking SSRIs.

We get it, some of you really don't like Alex Jones. The story is legit. Guy is a psycho that should have offed himself and saved us the trouble.

How about CNN, ABC,CBS, NBC, AP, HuffPost?

List please all the news sources you trust implicitly.
I didn’t say I trust any of them implicitly. Just that Alex Jones is a well documented liar and lunatic.

Huffpost is a liberal rag like MSNBC. Fox News is the same thing, but on the opposite side.

We get it, some of you really don't like Alex Jones. The story is legit. Guy is a psycho that should have offed himself and saved us the trouble.

The problem with Alex Jones is the embellishment. The headline itself is heavily embellished to attract views, etc. It should read "man kills wife and dog, then posts twitter excuse about gun control and nra" or similar. The headline makes it sound like killing his wife was some kind of a political stunt or some bullshit, when chances are the guy is just a crazy shithead who killed
his wife and dog.

-Mike

Which of those I listed are not liars and lunatics?
Alex Jones is far worse than any mainstream news outlet. The mainstream news outlets on the extreme (Fox News, MSNBC) are worse than the ones in the middle.

I’ve been interviewed length by a reporter from one of the largest and most respected newspapers in the US. The quotations he attributed to me are very different from what I remember. So I have firsthand experience with press distortions. But none of what that reporter did comes anywhere near what Alex Jones has done repeatedly.

The problem with Alex Jones is the embellishment. The headline itself is heavily embellished to attract views, etc. It should read "man kills wife and dog, then posts twitter excuse about gun control and nra" or similar. The headline makes it sound like killing his wife was some kind of a political stunt or some bullshit, when chances are the guy is just a crazy shithead who killed
his wife and dog.

-Mike
Read his twitter posts... this was a big stunt to blame the NRA and Trump. He spells it all out.

This was not a regular wife / dog killing.

Can you please explain what a regular wife/dog killing is?
A wife killing and dog killing of the ordinary, run of the mill variety.

Basically any wife dog killing in the recent past.

I think this latest incident is the ONLY one to blame Trump and the NRA so it makes it quite extraordinary.

You do realize there is a way to check and see if stories are real or not, right? But nah, screw that, better just immediately dismiss everything instead.

What is this way, other than the story itself being utterly ridiculous?

Back
Top Bottom