Trump/Nugent 2024

As much as I appreciate The Nuge's support of 2A, I wouldn't vote for him to be on the world stage.

The Nuge is all horn and no driveshaft on the 2A. He's great at using it as a tool for self promotion and proving what a fan of the community he is, but when it comes down to actually getting involved substantially and holding certain people to task... well, the river is wide but it isn't very deep.

I am glad for every voice we have on our side, but there are much better champions available to us who are NOT caricatures of everything the antis hate about us.

Please
The crocks are bad !
I’m pretty sure he’s sporting white Sox with crocks !!
My eyes…….

sounds like an outfit for the people’s republic of Cambridge [popcorn]

The Nuge is all horn and no driveshaft on the 2A. He's great at using it as a tool for self promotion and proving what a fan of the community he is, but when it comes down to actually getting involved substantially and holding certain people to task... well, the river is wide but it isn't very deep.

I am glad for every voice we have on our side, but there are much better champions available to us who are NOT caricatures of everything the antis hate about us.

Crocs. Take him down. I got your 6.

I was considering it until I noticed Ted was wearing crocs....
I'll tell you, Crocs are indispensable outdoor footwear. I use them for camping, backpacking, fishing, even just lounging around the house. People make fun of me all the time, I don't care. $10 and those things last forever!

Back
Top Bottom