Trump Supporters in New Hampshire Receive Letters Threatening to Burn Down Their Homes

Thirwell1216

NES Member
Things are "heating" up in NH. The terror tactics have escalated a bit. Get those perimeter alarms and gaurd dogs ready.

View: https://youtu.be/KXnMqgGFGSs

Trump supporters receive menacing letters threatening to burn down their homes

President Trump supporters in two small New England towns have gotten menacing letters threatening to burn down their homes.

Police in Milford, New Hampshire, said they’re working to track down the culprits who mailed the letters to several Trump supporters in the small town, while cops in nearby Brookline reported that at least two residents there have also gotten the threatening correspondence, WMUR-TV reported.

“I was kind of quite shocked that anyone would send a letter out with that type of threat,” Brookline Police Chief Bill Quigley told the outlet.

trump-letter-house-01.jpg

“Dear neighbors,” the letters read. “You have been identified by our group as being a Trump supporter.”

“Your address has been added into our database as a target for when we attack should Trump not concede the election,” it goes on. “We recommend that you check your home insurance policy and make that it is current and that it has adequate coverage for fire damage.”

Police said they’ve reported the threats to the US Postal Service, but have yet to identify those responsible for them.

I'm sure the note is just so much bullshit, but I find it interesting that they threaten arson. Check out the last line of NH RSA 627-7 on Use of Force in Defense of Premises, when use of deadly force becomes justified:

627:7 Use of Force in Defense of Premises. – A person in possession or control of premises or a person who is licensed or privileged to be thereon is justified in using non-deadly force upon another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent or terminate the commission of a criminal trespass by such other in or upon such premises, but he may use deadly force under such circumstances only in defense of a person as prescribed in RSA 627:4 or when he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent an attempt by the trespasser to commit arson.

The threat of arson triggers the justified use of deadly force. That's just plain bad planning on their part.

I'm sure the note is just so much bullshit, but I find it interesting that they threaten arson. Check out the last line of NH RSA 627-7 on Use of Force in Defense of Premises, when use of deadly force becomes justified:

627:7 Use of Force in Defense of Premises. – A person in possession or control of premises or a person who is licensed or privileged to be thereon is justified in using non-deadly force upon another when and to the extent that he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent or terminate the commission of a criminal trespass by such other in or upon such premises, but he may use deadly force under such circumstances only in defense of a person as prescribed in RSA 627:4 or when he reasonably believes it necessary to prevent an attempt by the trespasser to commit arson.

The threat of arson triggers the justified use of deadly force. That's just plain bad planning on their part.

The part that is strange to me is the bit about making sure your insurance is up to date. Like why threaten to burn my house down and in the same breath act like you care about the insurance?

The part that is strange to me is the bit about making sure your insurance is up to date. Like why threaten to burn my house down and in the same breath act like you care about the insurance?
Good point. What if it's a ruse by insurance agents to coerce people into upping the policy values and renewing early? Brilliant marketing...

It helps them justify what they're doing. They're not really destroying your home, because insurance will pay for it

Some of the syntax in that letter resembles that used in owner's manuals packed with appliances made in China LOL. I wish one of these clowns would try to burn my house down.

It helps them justify what they're doing. They're not really destroying your home, because insurance will pay for it

It emphasizes the underlying arson threat. Everyone knows that an actual insurance claim can be painful just by itself.

Geez. Again??? These folks are truly screw-loose. Not surprising that the KKK, Antifa, and the like are Damnocrats. By any means, I guess. "Crazy right wingers" are either lone-wolves that are deep off the reservation and disavowed by EVERY conservative (OK City bombing, f'instance) or really just protecting their constitutional rights and are getting Butt-F'd by Uncle and the press takes Uncle's side.

Make sure your mags are loaded, but more importantly make sure your fire extinguishers are up to date.
I'm sure you all have an arsenal in your night stand, but a fire extinguisher in the bedroom is more likely to save your life.

Back
Top Bottom