• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trying to buy an FK Brno PSD Compact. In Massachusetts.

I have the larger PSD version. FK Brno's U.S. Distributor closed up shop (I believe), so if anyone knows where I can get one or is selling one, please pm me. I also posted in wanted to buy, but I don't think anyone reads those, and I think asking where one might be able to find one is appropriate for general discussion. Ie is there a new distributor, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Mike

I have the larger PSD version. FK Brno's U.S. Distributor closed up shop (I believe), so if anyone knows where I can get one or is selling one, please pm me. I also posted in wanted to buy, but I don't think anyone reads those, and I think asking where one might be able to find one is appropriate for general discussion. Ie is there a new distributor, etc.
Thanks in advance!
Mike
they are all over gunbroker, just find someone willing to take it on transfer. My concern with that gun wouldn't be finding the gun but ammo availability.

they are all over gunbroker, just find someone willing to take it on transfer. My concern with that gun wouldn't be finding the gun but ammo availability.
The Compact version? I have been looking and haven't seen any. Plenty of regular PSD's, which is what I believe you are seeing. Yes, ammo availability an issue for its primary barrel, no doubt. But it also comes with a 10mm/.40 barrel that is what I practice with and have had no issues.

Thank you for the response!

Netter buy up all the brass you can find for that and start reloading.

I thought Fk bruno just shut down/went bankrupt
I haven't heard anything about the manufacturer shutting down, just that their U.S. distributor did. But I will check.

I have a couple hundred rounds of the 7.5mm and have never actually test fired, as it is a rifle round and you generally can't fire it at an indoor range. Saving those for the 'pocalypse. But it is dead accurate with 10mm. Feels like firing 9mm out of a full size 9. Belches flame and always attracts attention.

I haven't heard anything about the manufacturer shutting down, just that their U.S. distributor did. But I will check.

I have a couple hundred rounds of the 7.5mm and have never actually test fired, as it is a rifle round and you generally can't fire it at an indoor range. Saving those for the 'pocalypse. But it is dead accurate with 10mm. Feels like firing 9mm out of a full size 9. Belches flame and always attracts attention.
Maybe I was mistaken

Nice flex on the poors work in you drive a mercedes next time though
I am fairly certain you are just trying to be funny. Not a flex. I don't think most people have any idea what it is, so couldn't be a flex. I bought the PSD before the compact came out. The PSD is too big to carry (though it is, in my opinion, the ultimate pistol for vehicle carry - it will completely disregard auto glass or auto panels). But the compact could be carried, I think.

Buying the Field Pistol would be a flex.

I am fairly certain you are just trying to be funny. Not a flex. I don't think most people have any idea what it is, so couldn't be a flex. I bought the PSD before the compact came out. The PSD is too big to carry (though it is, in my opinion, the ultimate pistol for vehicle carry - it will completely disregard auto glass or auto panels). But the compact could be carried, I think.

Buying the Field Pistol would be a flex.
To those with culture and class we know it was not a cheap gun like msrp was 7500 when they first came out

Back
Top Bottom