• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Trying To Call Stateline Guns in Plaistow. Are They In Business?

yanici

NES Member
I tried the phone number on the Stateline Guns web site but got some gibberish saying the mailbox is full. Are they out of business or what? The website is still up just fine. Anyone know what's up? Thanks.

Lol yes, shop is fine, but nearly every day they are slammed. (Other than the big dogs, one of the few dealers getting inventory weekly) Easier to stop by in person or call early AM. What happens if the phone gets tied up when they're running NH state handgun background checks and there's only one line.... then people spill into VM and leave inane messages, which nobody has time to purge. Keep trying. Or better yet just stop by.

Anthony wanted me to post this... they don't have an account here.

From Anthony Spinelli at Stateline Guns:

We apologize for the inconvenience! We are absolutely in business. We do not have call waiting, so when we are calling in background checks, or on the phone, it goes straight to voicemail. We receive hundreds of calls daily, so the mailbox fills up instantly. If you are unable to get through, please give it a few minutes and try again. We do our best to field every call that comes through, but these call volumes are unprecedented.

Thank you, and sorry for the inconvenience.

Anthony Spinelli

Last time I was looking to get something it took me an hour of calling back to back until I was able to get a hold of someone. Let’s just say that day wasn’t a very productive day at work 😂

57f0z8.jpg

Did facebook yank their page? or did they get suspended for some odd ball reason? It no longer comes up for me.

Back
Top Bottom