• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Turning Point USA vs The View

#1 daytime morning kvetching show with almost 3 mil viewers a day.
Watched by 2.5 million old ladies ready to die and 1/2 a million beta males who don't work and suck off the system.

Those fat bloviating cows don't speak for the American people. People just use their stupid views as youtube and ticktok fodder to laugh at.

Like the time Joy Gayhar suggested a sex strike after Roe v. Wade got shot down. Its used for joke fodder.......people can't resist to shit on those bitches.

But yeah....they are starting to be careful, because Kyle got his fair share!

Watched by 2.5 million old ladies ready to die and 1/2 a million beta males who don't work and suck off the system.

Those fat bloviating cows don't speak for the American people. People just use their stupid views as youtube and ticktok fodder to laugh at.

Like the time Joy Gayhar suggested a sex strike after Roe v. Wade got shot down. Its used for joke fodder.......people can't resist to shit on those bitches.

But yeah....they are starting to be careful, because Kyle got his fair share!

You can complain, but they get almost as many views per day as Tucky. And people here LOOOOOVE Tucky.

As far as the episode in question: They make a bold claim. Come back from commercial and have to retract. Then they double down, with Whippie sayin that DeSantis is a nazi b/c he didn't denounce these people in the crowd. . . .and comes back from break to retract and say they were NOT inside but outside protesting. . . . but he's still a nazi because she don't like him. LOL

My Mother-In-Law's source of news on a daily basis.

Used to be mine, too, but about three years ago they went too nutty even for her.

My MIL is not a Trump fan, but their constant "Trump sucks!" refrain turned her off. She just got tired of it.

I think @Waher is dead right when he points out that the View women inherited the Oprah crowd. Oprah was much more subtle, though.

It replaced Oprah as the pied piper for stupidity to neurotic alcoholic (drunk on wine all the time doesn't count they insist) suburban housewives.
The breeders need something to fall asleep to while the Valium kicks in. I walked in on my ex watching it a couple times and said no Fing way.

GOOD. Hit those loonies with a C&D. You better believe they were shaking in their knees. Notice the formal wording with their phoney apology. It's a matter of time until they're really taken down. Completely reckless. #suetheview

How is “The View” still relevant?
Dowannas on welfare with gobbler production sponsored by us. They have to have tv to watch when their illegitimate spawn are off being fully indoctrinated at school.

It's not but there are enough stupid, pathetic, lonely women in America who own TV's to give them ratings. These bitches are so toxic it's painful to watch their racism and stupidity.
Its 110% dowanna/oxygen thief TV. Nobody with a life has time to watch that shit.

Bunch of loony bin deserters who found a way to get paid for their nagging. Goldberg hasn’t been relevant in decades, and of the others, no one ever has been. They are so uneducated that trying to listen to them will kill more brain cells than a 9 mil to the dome.

Back
Top Bottom