Twitter: Woman Removes full auto M4 from Texas National guard vehicle

Check her profile and what are the chances someone like her would run into that situation
Not saying that they do not drive them but National Guard in a Black Ram pickup

This is a weird one. I've carried a loaded weapon several times in the MANG while transporting sensitive stuff we'd rather not get easily stolen. Its a big head turner for sure.

That said its glued to me. Not something I could or would leave behind. I suspect whoever rifle that is is in for a rough one. Unless its a female and then she's looking at skipping the PT test for an immediate promotion.

If you look up her name, she's been beefing with the National Guard and Border Patrol for quite some time over what she's calling multiple instances of trespassing. So I wouldn't be surprised if she was staking out their patrol vehicles for the perfect opportunity to pounce when someone wasn't looking and create a negative news splash to help out her argument. She's on like a 100 acre butterfly reserve. It wasn't like this truck was parked unlocked in Times Square.

That said, it still wouldn't exactly excuse the fact she was actually able to pull this off, meaning the gun in fact not secured. It also shouldn't excuse having a stolen full auto gun in your possession.

i didn't see many details, did i miss something? what was the vehicle? really a dodge ram? of a nat guard painted desert tan vehicle? it was on her land?

I don’t get the responses here. The not great idea of posting it on Twitter aside…

I’d like to know the situation on where this vehicle is, but if she indeed got it from a military vehicle, clearly it was indeed left unattended and accessible to people. That is a problem. So if she took it to hold and return, all yours fears of getting jammed up by the law aside, which I don’t think she will, it seems she did act in good faith and was far more responsible than whoever left the rifle.

She said she conceal carries, so it does not seem like she’s some anti gun leftist.

Surely someone with ill intent finding it would be the worst outcome.

So if that was left somewhere in public or on her property, I don’t see how she did anything wrong.

Last edited:
So if that was left somewhere in public or on her property, I don’t see how she did anything wrong.
She didn't. NES wants her to get in trouble for 2 reasons. They are assuming her political leanings and they think if it was them they'd get in trouble.

2 stupid reasons if you ask me.

She shouldn't be in any trouble with the given information

I don’t get the responses here. The not great idea of posting it on Twitter aside…

I’d like to know the situation on where this vehicle is, but if she indeed got it from a military vehicle, clearly it was indeed left unattended and accessible to people. That is a problem. So if she took it to hold and return, all yours fears of getting jammed up by the law aside, which I don’t think she will, it seems she did act in good faith and was far more responsible than whoever left the rifle.

She said she conceal carries, so it does seem like she’s some anti gun leftist.

Surely some will ill intent finding it would be the worst outcome.

I think the problem is that this may have been agenda driven and not truly altruistic. At least, that's how I view it. Why post this on social media if not to publicly shame? She could have accomplished the same public safety mission without social media.

If there is a backstory where the local NG is causing issues on her land or this isn't the first time unsecured weapons have been found by her then I see nothing wrong with her securing the rifle and embarrassing the unit.

If she immediately reported an unsecured NGA item to the police and let them know she was securing it then I would say she did her due diligence and it wasn't theft.

She should have notified the unit that the weapon was secured when they came back though.

Check her profile and what are the chances someone like her would run into that situation
Not saying that they do not drive them but National Guard in a Black Ram pickup

NG, DOD and other agencies all have different kinds of government vehicles they move shit around in.

Not odd at all.

I think the problem is that this may have been agenda driven and not truly altruistic. At least, that's how I view it. Why post this on social media if not to publicly shame? She could have accomplished the same public safety mission without social media.

As I said, posting on Twitter aside.

It’s very possible if not likely she had an agenda. It still doesn’t mean she was wrong.

Let’s say she has a beef with them because they are trespassing on her property and don’t care. Nothing she’s tried has got them to stop. Well showing they are irresponsible and garnering public attention seems like an absolutely appropriate course of action.

I know we have a lot of betas from MA here who’d be more likely to thank the government trespassers than confront them, but if people were trespassing on my property, I don’t care if it’s the National Guard, or some crackhead thief, I would not be okay with it.

Possession of a full auto firearm regardless of the reason. Is illegal is it not?

No, the reason absolutely matters.

Plus she knew it was a government vehicle and assumed it was a government firearm and she took it.

I assume you have some point?

Still think she should have called the popo.

Right. The police solve everything! Always call the police! 🙄

That said, it still wouldn't exactly excuse the fact she was actually able to pull this off, meaning the gun in fact not secured. It also shouldn't excuse having a stolen full auto gun in your possession.

If it ever went to court, it would be a difficult sell. She secured the thing and (apparently) at least reported it.

Theres this fun thing called "doctrine of competing harms" - EG, the idea that you can get away with doing something illegal to prevent something more heinous from happening you will be forgiven. And with all the gun bullshit in the media its a cheap argument to joe or jane NPC juror layperson that an unsecured firearm "just floating around" that a butterfly lady was easily able to get out of a vehicle without B&Eing is some kind of attractive nuisance at best or worse.

The Federal Government will be dealing with her... If she is connected to the right liberal people this will all go away.. more then likely she will probably "get a ticket"..

If it was any or us... jail immediately...

lol I doubt they care about her

I bet they care A LOT about the guy that left the gun unsecured to begin with, to a likely irrational level.

Yep. Whoever allowed the situation where someone could obtain that rifle is going to be in trouble regardless of the circumstances. She could have broken into the vehicle to get it. She could have hoped a fence and trespassed on a military installation, and leaving a rifle unsecured is still a big deal.

Back
Top Bottom