Twitter: Woman Removes full auto M4 from Texas National guard vehicle

Full auto M4. Are there any semi auto M4s? Jack.
M4's are not full auto, still 3rd burst from my recollection. When a weapon is issued to Soldier from Arms room it's either recorded by butt number painted on butt stock or serial number to specific Soldier. If Joe or Jane left M4 unattended in vehicle they are f***ed, like Dench said the weapon should be attached to your body. REMF's overseas used to forget/leave their weapons in mess hall, we would "secure" them and then give it to my 1SG who would gladly call their 1SG and ask him if one of his troops forgot something in the mess hall. I remember in boot camp I was eating MRE on ground with M16 laying next to me and Drill Sgt. came by tried to grab it while walking by, I just managed to snag sling and he dragged me around for a few seconds before letting it go and kept walking.
I don't see how they could charge woman if she just secured unattended weapon and called authorities. Better she grabbed it rather than a coyote or illegal.

M4's are not full auto, still 3rd burst from my recollection. When a weapon is issued to Soldier from Arms room it's either recorded by butt number painted on butt stock or serial number to specific Soldier. If Joe or Jane left M4 unattended in vehicle they are f***ed, like Dench said the weapon should be attached to your body. REMF's overseas used to forget/leave their weapons in mess hall, we would "secure" them and then give it to my 1SG who would gladly call their 1SG and ask him if one of his troops forgot something in the mess hall. I remember in boot camp I was eating MRE on ground with M16 laying next to me and Drill Sgt. came by tried to grab it while walking by, I just managed to snag sling and he dragged me around for a few seconds before letting it go and kept walking.
I don't see how they could charge woman if she just secured unattended weapon and called authorities. Better she grabbed it rather than a coyote or illegal.
Yeah.....cuz not a single 11b in the history of the Army ever left a weapon unattended? 🙄

Last edited:
None of mine ever did.
Neither did any of mine in trans.

However....I did take an m249 from an infantry E4 and tell his team leader he could have it back after we dropped them off in Baghdad. The dumb f***er ND'd and put a strip of bullet holes in the bed of our 5 ton. Luckily didn't damage anything too important. f***ing retard almost killed someone

We were doing a Company night training movement in the woods, pitch dark, constant stopping, take a knee, go to prone, get up , move, for hours. Full rucks and we come to a security halt, as Squad leader I move up the line and am told to have Joes take cover and wait. A few minutes later I hear 2 Joes heading back down trail right thru us. 1/2 hr later they return, run past us and a few minutes later we get order to continue. When we finally reached objective and finish training I ask WTF was the long halt for. Some PVT in Platoon ahead of us while in the prone laid down his weapon, fell asleep and when woken just moved on without M16. I could hear some kid getting smoked all night by his PSG and Squad Leader [rofl]

Neither did any of mine in trans.

However....I did take an m249 from an infantry E4 and tell his team leader he could have it back after we dropped them off in Baghdad. The dumb f***er ND'd and put a strip of bullet holes in the bed of our 5 ton. Luckily didn't damage anything too important. f***ing retard almost killed someone
He was just putting in some rain drains for monsoon season.
Wait, what continent was this again? lol

If I found this on my property I’d take it too, if for no other reason than to keep it out of the hands of illegals, cartel members or any other a**h*** who’s also trespassing and damaging my property on the reg these days with a “Ha Ha Now I have a machine gun” sign left on the truck.
Close, but not quite.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DlQoXP2XH68

HO, HO, HO. Not Ha Ha.

i didn't see many details, did i miss something? what was the vehicle? really a dodge ram? of a nat guard painted desert tan vehicle? it was on her land?
Me, I don’t need no stinking details. Leaving your weapon behind is unacceptable and should be severely punished, no matter if soldier or soldierette.

I'm with you on this one. The Soldier that left it unattended however.....would be doing push-ups till he f***ing DIED if he'd been one of mine.
Of course she is a libtard. 100 acre butterfly reserve? Come on.

I saw a guard soldier one time get off a blue bird, stash his rifle under a car and walk over to talk to a buddy that was working the check point.

I didn’t actually see him stash the rifle, but the 3 USMC NCOs that pulled up and snatched him into their car did. I “assume” they brought him to his commander, but I never did see the guy again, so he may still be doing push-ups somewhere. Or the jar heads might have f***ed him and ate the remains. It was an infantry unit stationed there, so the latter is likely.

Edit: Another time when I was stationed at Dix, some civilian was driving through the range area (it was a public road) and saw a M-4 leaning against a tree on an empty range. He did the right thing and didn’t touch it, called the police and stood by to guard it.

The unit that had that range for the day left it behind. It probably belonged to someone who went to sick call or something and nobody took charge of it. I can’t imagine the heads rolling after that.

Last edited:
Check her profile and what are the chances someone like her would run into that situation
Not saying that they do not drive them but National Guard in a Black Ram pickup
The Black Ram could be a lease vehicle from their transportation unit. DoD leases a lot of General Purpose vehicles.8E9C57B3-EEFA-454B-BC1D-39E3CDC965E7.jpeg

Last edited:
A few caltrops might field-test the run-flat subsystems (if any)...
As a response to anti-hunting activists, Texas passed a law that could not possibly have any unintended consequences.

Sec. 46.05. PROHIBITED WEAPONS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:
(5) a tire deflation device;

(Earlier defined as ""Tire deflation device" means a device, including a caltrop or spike strip, that, when driven over, impedes or stops the movement of a wheeled vehicle by puncturing one or more of the vehicle's tires.")

Oh, and if you posses, manufacture, or transport a caltrop in the state of Texas, it's a state jail felony (a felony crime with up to two years imprisonment).

Apparently not first "run in" with TXNG. Looks like there is an agreement/understanding with Border Patrol, but TXNG is not Border Patrol.

And she appears fully justified.

And TXNG appears to be staffed with dumbasses who drive straight into huge barricades.

I called my son to bring me a beer. In Spanish, which he understands, but he was confused. I told him about this thread I was reading, and his response was, "So, wait... trespassing on private property to protect a border? That's ironic."

Smart kid.

As a response to anti-hunting activists, Texas passed a law that could not possibly have any unintended consequences.

Sec. 46.05. PROHIBITED WEAPONS.
(a) A person commits an offense if the person intentionally or knowingly possesses, manufactures, transports, repairs, or sells:
(5) a tire deflation device;

(Earlier defined as ""Tire deflation device" means a device, including a caltrop or spike strip, that, when driven over, impedes or stops the movement of a wheeled vehicle by puncturing one or more of the vehicle's tires.")

Oh, and if you posses, manufacture, or transport a caltrop in the state of Texas, it's a state jail felony (a felony crime with up to two years imprisonment).
Does that include selling to the state? What if it's shaped like a marital aid? What if we reverse it?

Thought the same about the seats leaning back. Rode around for many years wearing all kinds of kit all stuffed in SUV’s, doesn’t take long to figure out what works or doesn’t. You learn a lot about your gear just riding around with it on and getting in and out of diff vehicles.
I wore a lot of gear in both military and civilian LE vehicles. most of it causes a problem around your waist, so putting the seat back more upright was usually the solution.

I never leaned a seat back because of my gear. Those who did were usually napping.

Currently Ford has the GSA contract. I’ve never seen a GSA Ram, but maybe it’s regional?
My Assistant Fire Chiefs truck (shift commander) at Westover AIr Reserve Base Fire Department and as well a few other trucks on base are RAM’s.

Attachments

• 69B164DC-CF8E-41A7-9C5D-25F6EB48ABD8.jpeg
    69B164DC-CF8E-41A7-9C5D-25F6EB48ABD8.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 4
I wore a lot of gear in both military and civilian LE vehicles. most of it causes a problem around your waist, so putting the seat back more upright was usually the solution.

I never leaned a seat back because of my gear. Those who did were usually napping.
I think we’re talking about different types of gear here. Police belts are a problem around the waist and if you’re only in soft armor sure it’s easier to sit upright. Plate carriers, helmets with nods, drop legs that don’t fit in seats that weren’t made for them, you’re not sitting upright in that gear like you normally would. Something as simple as what type of nod mounts you have and you may have to take them off just to fit inside without taking off your helmet.

If you are located in Texas I can understand your feelings.

In some of the states in the northeast there would be some issues.
I live in Texas (currently not there) but lived most of my life in MA. So yes, in Texas, she is fine.
Can you imagine the screaming by the left if an illegal or a child had got hold of this rifle instead?

"she secured a firearm from an unlocked vehicle on her land. the only issue will be the soldier who failed to secure his weapon."

I would assume so.

"Never leave your weapon more than an arms length away, that was beaten into us."

You are correct, ESPECIALLY one that's loaded. I have no idea WTF this Soldier was thinking :mad:

"she secured a firearm from an unlocked vehicle on her land. the only issue will be the soldier who failed to secure his weapon."

I would assume so.

"Never leave your weapon more than an arms length away, that was beaten into us."

You are correct, ESPECIALLY one that's loaded. I have no idea WTF this Soldier was thinking :mad:
No excuse to violate federal law and not be held accountable like everyone else. She was in possession of a machine gun without a machine gun license. If Karen had a problem with it, she should have called the police. Doesn't give her the right to illegally enter a government vehicle and take the weapon. A guy is being prosecuted for defending himself with a pistol from an attacker armed with a deadly weapon on a subway in San Francisco but Karen gets a pass for illegal possession of a machine gun?

No excuse to violate federal law and not be held accountable like everyone else. She was in possession of a machine gun without a machine gun license. If Karen had a problem with it, she should have called the police. Doesn't give her the right to illegally enter a government vehicle and take the weapon. A guy is being prosecuted for defending himself with a pistol from an attacker armed with a deadly weapon on a subway in San Francisco but Karen gets a pass for illegal possession of a machine gun?
MG license is a MA thing, not federal. In America, you only need to pay your NFA transfer when you own one

Also, why do you want things to be less free?

Back
Top Bottom