Two more states go Constitutional Carry

Doesn't NH have the ATV BS and Maine with the BS State parks law

I think NH may have just repealed the ATV restrictions (don’t quote me on that though). I think the Maine thing only applies to Arcadia. Wyoming and North Dakota were referred to as Constitutional carry states but it only applied to residents. WY corrected that, ND hasn’t. I think Montana was constitutional carry everywhere but a few cities but that was corrected last year.

Would love to see a combined map of Constitutional Carry and suppressors. Maybe diagonal stripes one way for one, the other direction for the other.

The sheriff of mobile county AL and his cronies oppose constitutional carry and want the current scheme of licenses to continue. The sheriffs are the issuing agency in Alabama and they want to keep the cash coming in.
True. He fired the officer that was for CC. That officer was elected to the state legistlature and is pushing the bill. :cool:

Some have said that the financial impact is not expected to be as big as the sheriff's whining becasue many would still get the license for out of state reciprocity with states that do not have CC. Though that list is getting smaller!

Back
Top Bottom