Two stamp pony rodeo

I love the government so much that my one rifle cost $400 more than it should have because I willingly paid extra tax. I wonder what Uncle Sam bought with my dollars...

Standard M855 ammo:

[video=youtube_share;dhlghoDGDOw]http://youtu.be/dhlghoDGDOw[/video]

Hand-loaded subsonic .223:

[video=youtube_share;IVFIK_I7_gQ]http://youtu.be/IVFIK_I7_gQ[/video]

With both standard and subsonic ammo you can hear the round hit the berm with a satisfying "thud". The subsonic ammo was pretty fun, another member made them for me and brought them down. 77gr projectiles, just enough powder to get them going. Bolt does not cycle, and there is some serious flight time out to 200 yards. We figured there was about a 18" drop it we could still hear hits on what we were shooting at.

I love the government so much that my one rifle cost $400 more than it should have because I willingly paid extra tax. I wonder what Uncle Sam bought with my dollars....

Moochie got an extra lobsta when they slopped her trough last night.

Sent from the depths of Hell with TapaTalk V2

Last edited:

Now get a 300 BLK upper and some subsonic ammo for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do it. Plenty of places in just my area. Clean up your resume and send it to me. Lady atilla says they need a machinist where she works and she'll hand deliver yours. You have literally no excuse now.

That was amazing to listen to. From 50 yards I thought you had to be shooting .22 lr. Wish I had gone up to the range sooner or had some factory ammo with me to have you shoot.

That just gave me even more reason to head north, and the sooner the better. Any idea what the job market is like for maintenance work? Getting too old to do the construction thing anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What kind of maintenance? Lady atilla and I both work in manufacturing up here, both are pretty well-liked at the moment so out word will carry a little weight for recommendations.

Bet you didn't hear the ten subsonics though. [grin]

Awesome. I have an 8.5" 300blk pistol which I plan on putting the same can on. It'll take a me a few more months before I'll be able to get around to sending in the paperwork though.

What kind of maintenance? Lady atilla and I both work in manufacturing up here, both are pretty well-liked at the moment so out word will carry a little weight for recommendations.

Bet you didn't hear the ten subsonics though. [grin]

We came up for the last few shots at two hundred yards. We don't get to experience that too much on the Cape. A full auto suppressed 9mm ar was quiet (no hearing pro needed), but nothing like those subsonics!

I run an apartment complex. Experience in plumbing, electrical, hvac, appliances, pretty much do it all. I hate having to rely on outside contractors. Would NOT label myself a handyman because most guys who use that term are hacks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom