• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

TX - Man Shoots Intruder With Shotgun

San Antonio police said a Hispanic man attempted to break into an apartment on the city's north side and went as far as kicking in a door, but the person that lived there was waiting for him with a shotgun.

Police said the attempted home invasion happened just after 11:30 p.m. on Tuesday at an apartment complex on the 4200 block of Sun Gate Street.

Javier Romero, who lives at the apartment with his girlfriend, said he heard pounding at the door before he went to bed.

Fearing whoever was there would kick the door down, he grabbed his shot gun.

"At that time, I didn't even know who was knocking on my door," said Romero. "So I grabbed my shotgun and I stood back. My girl was all scared and I was waiting at the door, waiting for the door to open.".....

http://www.ksat.com/news/27449908/detail.html

Nice.

"Ding dong, mother f@*cker, ding dong!"

29w7gg7.png

Hopefully he'll up it to 00 or Slugs after this encounter. Glad to see he did the right thing and grabbed the gun before answering the door.

In situations like this, how likely do you think it is the perps go back and harass or get buddies to harass this guy? Does he have to move now?

Good shoot! I wonder what the perp was thinkin when he was looking at the wrong end of that 12 gauge.

Probably want "MONGO WANT DRUGS!!!" or somesuch. People who try to break into houses in TX clearly are not thinking much.

-Mike

Back
Top Bottom