• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Typical U.S. media propaganda piece......Guns surrendered in Serbia

Uzi2

NES Member

************************************************************************************************************************************

There is nothing more of a dead giveaway that you need to keep your guns to protect yourself from your government than your government telling you that you need to turn your guns in.

Serbia...hmm...why does it sound so familiar? Somehow the name "Slobodan Miloshevich" comes to mind as well. I don't know why. Wasn't he the head of the government that murdered innocent unarmed civilians? Nah! It can't be!

"After June 8, the state will respond with repressive measures and punishments will be very strict," Vucic said of the post-amnesty period.

Sounds like paradise ... \sarcasm-off

Serbia...hmm...why does it sound so familiar? Somehow the name "Slobodan Miloshevich" comes to mind as well. I don't know why. Wasn't he the head of the government that murdered innocent unarmed civilians? Nah! It can't be!

insert Serbian hooker joke -- her name?

Slobberdown Mycockyoubitch

From the article:

"What does anyone need an automatic weapon for? Or all these guns?"

This is why, you twit:

Srebrenica massacre - Wikipedia

"The Srebrenica massacre (Serbo-Croatian: Masakr u Srebrenici / Масакр у Сребреници), also known as the Srebrenica genocide[7] (Serbo-Croatian: Genocid u Srebrenici / Геноцид у Сребреници), was the July 1995 genocidal[8] killing of more than 8,000[9] Bosniak Muslim men and boys in and around the town of Srebrenica, during the Bosnian War.[10]"

I recall reading an account of 1990’s Serbia, and the author’s advice was basically “have 1 or 2 guns legally, assume those will be confiscated, so have a few more”.

Rumor is there’s *a loooot* of guns hidden in floorboards all across Europe. More than most think. As an American it’s hard to know how true that is, but I’m inclined to believe it.

I recall reading an account of 1990’s Serbia, and the author’s advice was basically “have 1 or 2 guns legally, assume those will be confiscated, so have a few more”.

Rumor is there’s *a loooot* of guns hidden in floorboards all across Europe. More than most think. As an American it’s hard to know how true that is, but I’m inclined to believe it.
Yup.

You are probably referring to Selco. His account of being trapped in a besieged city during that time period is a good read, well worth the 8.50:

Selco's SHTF Anthology - The Organic Prepper

Serbs have until June 8 to surrender all of their unregistered weapons in a push by the government to disarm society following back-to-back mass shootings.
In response to the twin tragedies, President Aleksandar Vucic set out on a mission to cleanse Serbia of firearms. Unlike most European countries, Serbia has many illegal guns throughout its society. Serbia has been awash in guns and the proliferation of firearms is mostly a legacy of the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s. Serbia is tied for third with Montenegro in gun ownership in the world, behind the United States and Yemen.
In response to the twin tragedies, President Aleksandar Vucic set out on a mission to cleanse Serbia of firearms. Unlike most European countries, Serbia has many illegal guns throughout its society. Serbia has been awash in guns and the proliferation of firearms is mostly a legacy of the Yugoslav wars of the 1990s. Serbia is tied for third with Montenegro in gun ownership in the world, behind the United States and Yemen.

Not surprised. Most of Europe has been conditioned over millenia to be subjugated. Even when they have "democracy", they hand over most of their rights to government.

Back
Top Bottom