U.S. Appeals Court Sides With Tyranny

If I was a bitter angry person I would say I hope her and her "partner" are on the receiving end of a violent home invasion by a repeat illegal alien offender member of MS-13 stoned out of his mind on coke and meth. But I'm not bitter and angry, I just can't wait to take my healthcare professional income and tax support and economic contribution and move out of this "Cradle of Freedom".

One step closer to the SCOTUS. Here It comes maura.

This.

I hope they grant cert, and not even because it's a 2A case. They should consider this based on the effect of this sort of edict on other enumerated rights, too, and based on the lack of lower-court scrutiny.

I really do think I'd be just as outraged if she'd done this with any of the other freedoms we [should] have, too.

When are we going to get any legal victories? We're batting .0000 on the on the civil rights front meanwhile the left feels emboldened to keep pushing and pushing. I'm starting to get worried that a lot of bad laws are going to remain in place if scotus doesn't step in at some point and stop the madness. Worst case scenario if we can't trust our government or the courts for issues regarding civil rights then what's left? Don't say the ballot box because anyone with half a brain knows that Massachusetts isn't going to be de-blued anytime soon.

If I was a bitter angry person I would say I hope her and her "partner" are on the receiving end of a violent home invasion by a repeat illegal alien offender member of MS-13 stoned out of his mind on coke and meth. But I'm not bitter and angry, I just can't wait to take my healthcare professional income and tax support and economic contribution and move out of this "Cradle of Freedom".
You do not need to be a bitter or angry person to hope this. Don’t hit your breaks on the way out of this state I’ll crash right into you, lol!

When are we going to get any legal victories? We're batting .0000 on the on the civil rights front meanwhile the left feels emboldened to keep pushing and pushing. I'm starting to get worried that a lot of bad laws are going to remain in place if scotus doesn't step in at some point and stop the madness. Worst case scenario if we can't trust our government or the courts for issues regarding civil rights then what's left? Don't say the ballot box because anyone with half a brain knows that Massachusetts isn't going to be de-blued anytime soon.
Ok, i’m going to use a Game of Thrones analogy because I’m psyched for this Sunday....Massachusetts is basically Winterfell...the white walkers have absolutely positively decimated everything, rose the dead and turned them into mindless liberals and are on the March through to the rest of the country. if we are all smart will hop on those boats for the iron islands. Can’t wait for Sunday night...oh and hopefully a SCOTUS 2A case out of Winterfell, I mean Mass......

Ok, i’m going to use a Game of Thrones analogy because I’m psyched for this Sunday....Massachusetts is basically Winterfell...the white walkers have absolutely positively decimated everything, rose the dead and turned them into mindless liberals and are on the March through to the rest of the country. if we are all smart will hop on those boats for the iron islands. Can’t wait for Sunday night...oh and hopefully a SCOTUS 2A case out of Winterfell, I mean Mass......

Not a bad analogy, except the White Walkers don't reduce something by 1/10th.

Be nice. That’s not nice. I usually go with non-life-threatening painful ass-cancer. ;)

It’s not a law. You are not required to comply.
Even if they pass a law:" if the law is repugnant to the Constitution it is null and void". (Marbury vs Madison) Unfortunately our courts which are supposed to uphold the COTUS don't always do so especially in places like MA.

There is no peaceful recourse when tyrants are trying to dismantle the first and second freedoms.

Have they read the Constitution? Maybe they don't understand the big words...

INALIENABLE [ in-eyl-yuh-nuh-buhl, -ey-lee-uh- ]

adjective
not transferable to another or not capable of being taken away or denied; not alienable: inalienable rights, freedoms, and liberties; an inalienable territory; inalienable principles and values.

Hate or bitterness aside...She is not a fellow human that simply happens to hold beliefs contrary to ours. She is of deviant mind. She puts forth what she wills through crooked ways...ruining good peoples lives while dismantling our Nations common sense foundation. She is too intellgent to be unknowingly wrong or confused. Therefore, she is EVIL. Decidedly standing on the wrong side of that line a regular person may struggle with from time to time. As far as I'm concerned, she is less than human because of her activity...holding hands with Hitler, rapists and pedophiles.

Have they read the Constitution? Maybe they don't understand the big words...

INALIENABLE [ in-eyl-yuh-nuh-buhl, -ey-lee-uh- ]

adjective
not transferable to another or not capable of being taken away or denied; not alienable: inalienable rights, freedoms, and liberties; an inalienable territory; inalienable principles and values.

If I was progrEAsive beta cuck....I might think it means a right an illegal cannot have and be against it too.

IMO it was a foregone conclusion this was going to happen, it's just part of a collection of stepping stones to bring this to the supremes.

It's too bad that it's so difficult to orchestrate but IMO if we win in the long run the gun shops should be able to sue MA for damages equivalent to the # of rifles they would have sold. Too bad 1983 suits generally are not that expansive, otherwise DC and Chicago/cook county could have been shellacked on this.....

Back
Top Bottom