U.S. Weapons Industry Unprepared for a China Conflict, Report Says

I suggest you read the book, "A Better War" by Lewis Sorley Dench.
I can send it to you if you like.
The VC (Viet Cong) were defeated and combat ineffective after the disastrous Tet Offensive in 1967/68 and the NVA were defeated in Hue with a Marine offensive that took back the city and killed thousands of their soldiers. The Marines survived the assault on Khe Sanh with American airpower and destroyed NVA positions around the base.
Remember the NVA offensive in 1972 when the NVA drove their T55's down Highway 1 and were obliterated by B52's?
I took them 3 yrs to rebuild their offensive capabilities for another try in 1975 when Ted Kennedy organized the Dems to withhold/deny B52's and American airpower causing the defeat of the South.

Last edited:
What can you do? Most likely have faith that they're real Americans that won't betray their country. The other option is to treat them the same way as Japanese-Americans after Pearl Harbor (if you don't know, it wasn't good).
Least of our worries.

SSgt Mountain, reporting for duty!

corpsstrength.jpg
Look at that fupa.

Read my edited reply.
Communism was on the move around the world at the time.
Sure was. And that was Vietnams problem.

Just look what ended up happening in the face of our loss. Vietnam went to war with China shortly after and to this day is a thorn in their side and a great ally to us in that region. Vietnam also took care of Pol Pot for the world.

Communism is a self correcting problem. Turns out it sucks and people don't actually want to live under it.

Meanwhile the West fed the PRC into the monster it is now. I guess they forgot to deal with China and instead turned them into a complete nightmare for the world to deal with.

I don't know how people fall for the propaganda. The US is so full of shit with its foreign policy it's patronizing.

Sure was. And that was Vietnams problem.

Just look what ended up happening in the face of our loss. Vietnam went to war with China shortly after and to this day is a thorn in their side and a great ally to us in that region. Vietnam also took care of Pol Pot for the world.

Communism is a self correcting problem. Turns out it sucks and people don't actually want to live under it.

Meanwhile the West fed the PRC into the monster it is now. I guess they forgot to deal with China and instead turned them into a complete nightmare for the world to deal with.

I don't know how people fall for the propaganda. The US is so full of shit with its foreign policy it's patronizing.
Not full of shit, we react to the situation as it is. Vietnam is still Communist as well as NK, Cuba, China, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador. Iran is controlled by Murderous Mullah's who chant Death to America, Russia is ruled by an unapologetic Communist Nationalist who invades and threatens his neighbors, Mexico is a failed Marxist, Narco-Terrorist State shuffling Millions of illegals thru their country to invade our country aided by the in-house Marxists in DC, NYC, LA, SF, and our Elite Universities.
The bad guys win when we withdraw and bury our heads in the sand. Emperor Xi is licking his chops over our Military and economic weakness. The bad guys are serious and it's personal to them..

Not full of shit, we react to the situation as it is. Vietnam is still Communist as well as NK, Cuba, China, Venezuela, Nicaragua, El Salvador. Iran is controlled by Murderous Mullah's who chant Death to America, Russia is ruled by an unapologetic Communist Nationalist who invades and threatens his neighbors, Mexico is a failed Marxist, Narco-Terrorist State shuffling Millions of illegals thru their country to invade our country aided by the in-house Marxists in DC, NYC, LA, SF, and our Elite Universities.
The bad guys win when we withdraw and bury our heads in the sand. Emperor Xi is licking his chops over our Military and economic weakness. The bad guys are serious and it's personal to them..

Do you honestly think its realistic/possible for the US to go around policing the world? Jesus christ. Your real enemies are in this country, not elsewhere. We need to get our own shit in order.

I'm pretty sure Xi likes that the largest economy in the world buys tons of cheap chinese shit. Going to war with the US makes no sense.

anyone remember korea? the chinese just overwhelmed us with manpower on the battlefield. it wasn't the north koreans that battled nato to a stalemate.

Do you honestly think its realistic/possible for the US to go around policing the world? Jesus christ. Your real enemies are in this country, not elsewhere. We need to get our own shit in order.

I'm pretty sure Xi likes that the largest economy in the world buys tons of cheap chinese shit. Going to war with the US makes no sense.
If you want to remain the #1 Superpower in the World YES!
If you want to be #2 or #3 then allow China and Russia to Police the World and then suffer the consequences of the new world order where the USA bows to them. Like Mike Pompeo states in his new book the world is a dangerous, nasty place but it's good to be King.

"I'm pretty sure Xi likes that the largest economy in the world buys tons of cheap chinese shit. Going to war with the US makes no sense."

Emperor Xi has declared Taiwan is part of Mainland China and the Pacific is their Sphere of Influence and WE, the West, should have NO say in how they run their neighborhood.
Xi and Putin believe they are great Nations that have been denied their rightful place in the World by Western Powers and they want revenge.
These are their words and beliefs, not mine.

Back
Top Bottom